[libreoffice-l10n] Guarani LO 5.0

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

[libreoffice-l10n] Guarani LO 5.0

Hello everyone

I have noticed that the Guarani localization that I've been working on
for the 5.0 branch is still been use from Master and not from libo50_ui.
I don't see the work that I've been doing for the version 5.0.2. I could
be wrong but if someone could double check for me please.

Thanks

-Gio

Nagy Ákos Nagy Ákos

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Guarani LO 5.0

Hi,

you have two projects:
LibreOffice 5.0 – UI
and
LibreOffice master – UI

If you work on LibreOffice 5.0 – UI, and finish your work before aprox.
14th September, the translation in normal case is in LO 5.0.2.
If you work on LibreOffice master – UI, only on LO 5.1 will be appear in
release.

--
Ákos

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Guarani LO 5.0

Hi Giovanni, *,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 4:18 AM, Giovanni Caligaris
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> I have noticed that the Guarani localization that I've been working on for
> the 5.0 branch is still been use from Master and not from libo50_ui. I don't
> see the work that I've been doing for the version 5.0.2. I could be wrong
> but if someone could double check for me please.

As always: Please give concrete examples of strings you think are missing.

ciao
Christian