[libreoffice-l10n] Hello

Rūdolfs Mazurs Rūdolfs Mazurs

[libreoffice-l10n] Hello

Where can I find pot files to start tralslation? I was given adress
l10n.libreoffice.org, but it doesn't seem to work.

Aron Xu Aron Xu

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 21:33, Rūdolfs Mazurs <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Where can I find pot files to start tralslation? I was given adress
> l10n.libreoffice.org, but it doesn't seem to work.

http://pootle.documentfoundation.org/

Aron Xu

Hossein Noorikhah Hossein Noorikhah

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello

Hi,
I think it's a good idea to set up a web page at l10n.libreoffice.org to
help people find out where to start.

Hossein

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Aron Xu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 21:33, Rūdolfs Mazurs <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Where can I find pot files to start tralslation? I was given adress
> > l10n.libreoffice.org, but it doesn't seem to work.
> >

> > --
> > *** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
> >

> http://pootle.documentfoundation.org/
>
> --
> Regards,
> Aron Xu

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello

Hi,
On 11/12/2010 16:46, Hossein Noorikhah wrote:
> Hi,
> I think it's a good idea to set up a web page at l10n.libreoffice.org to
> help people find out where to start.

Yes, it's a good idea. However, for the moment, the LibreOffice site is
not up, so we use the wiki. And as our process is not settled
completely, there is not a lot information.
So to start, we have a Pootle server handling the files and translation
here:
http://translations.documentfoundation.org
Rimas will give some rights once you've registered here and in the wiki
here :
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams

Welcome aboard guys :-)

Kind regards
Sophie

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello

On the wiki or on the "main" site (that's not fully ready yet)?

Best,
Charles.

Le Sat, 11 Dec 2010 17:16:07 +0330,
Hossein Noorikhah <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi,
> I think it's a good idea to set up a web page at l10n.libreoffice.org
> to help people find out where to start.
>
> Hossein
>
> On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Aron Xu <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 21:33, Rūdolfs Mazurs
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Where can I find pot files to start tralslation? I was given
> > > adress l10n.libreoffice.org, but it doesn't seem to work.
> > >

> > > --
> > > [hidden email]<l10n%[hidden email]> List
> > > archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/ *** All posts to
> > > this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
> > >

> > http://pootle.documentfoundation.org/
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Aron Xu
> >
> > --
> > [hidden email]<l10n%[hidden email]> List
> > archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/ *** All posts to
> > this list are publicly archived for eternity ***

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello

By the way, there's already a wiki page at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Translation_for_3_3. What it IMO
lacks is visibility. You basically have to know about it to find it.

Rimas