[libreoffice-l10n] How do I get to Libreoffice Online?

Michael Wolf Michael Wolf

[libreoffice-l10n] How do I get to Libreoffice Online?

Hi,

a question: How do I get to LibreOffice Online? What must I do? Is there
a website only or must I anything install? I translated it into Upper
Sorbian and Lower Sorbian half a year ago and a Czech user confirmed
that they are already used. I would like to inform Sorbian users about this.

Thanks and kind regards,

Michael

Stanislav Horáček Stanislav Horáček

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How do I get to Libreoffice Online?

Hi Michael,

Dne 17.9.2017 v 16:15 Michael Wolf napsal(a):
> a question: How do I get to LibreOffice Online? What must I do? Is there
> a website only or must I anything install? I translated it into Upper
> Sorbian and Lower Sorbian half a year ago and a Czech user confirmed
> that they are already used. I would like to inform Sorbian users about
> this.

I'm sorry that I forgot to answer you, because it was my note about the
translation (my nickname is "strepon").

I meant compilation of pure LibreOffice Online from source code which
requires also compilation of the LibreOffice core. This is not
straightforward (moreover, currently I can't make LO Online run even if
the compilation goes well), but it should allow to test all available
languages.

Apart from that, I use the demo provided by Collabora, which consists of
LO Online integrated with OwnCloud. But this version seems to allow only
the choice of languages that are available as OwnCloud localization.
Or does someone know if this limitation can be overcome?

Best regards,
Stanislav