[libreoffice-l10n] How to translate surveys?

Hossein Noorikhah Hossein Noorikhah

[libreoffice-l10n] How to translate surveys?

Hi,
I want to translate LibreOffice surveys, but I don't know where to start:

https://survey.documentfoundation.org/

As search is unavailable on Pootle, please help.

Sophia Schröder-2 Sophia Schröder-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to translate surveys?

Hi,

it is not possible via Pootle, b/c it is part of the websites of LibreOffice / TDF. You can make a document or suggestions,
which can then be uploaded or done from someone with access rights. Too complicated in my eyes for making suggestions
regarding corrections, spelling improvements or translations.

But it's an interesting question for future if it will possible to translate/correct/improve website parts of LO / TDF
via Pootle and / or Gerrit maybe.

Hossein Noorikhah <[hidden email]> hat am 23. Juni 2017 um 19:34 geschrieben:

Hi,
I want to translate LibreOffice surveys, but I don't know where to start:

https://survey.documentfoundation.org/

As search is unavailable on Pootle, please help.

Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Sophia Schroeder

Danishka Navin Danishka Navin

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to translate surveys?

I took the survey just now and it would be great if we can have such
surveys after an major release or before planning a release. :)

Please let users add more feedback as well. (general comment box)

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 12:30 AM, Sophia Schroeder <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it is not possible via Pootle, b/c it is part of the websites of
> LibreOffice / TDF. You can make a document or suggestions,
> which can then be uploaded or done from someone with access rights. Too
> complicated in my eyes for making suggestions
> regarding corrections, spelling improvements or translations.
>
> But it's an interesting question for future if it will possible to
> translate/correct/improve website parts of LO / TDF
> via Pootle and / or Gerrit maybe.
>

> Hossein Noorikhah <[hidden email]> hat am 23. Juni 2017 um 19:34
> geschrieben:
>
> Hi,
> I want to translate LibreOffice surveys, but I don't know where to start:
>
> https://survey.documentfoundation.org/
>
> As search is unavailable on Pootle, please help.

> Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
> Sophia Schroeder

Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com