[libreoffice-l10n] I messed up my extension project

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

[libreoffice-l10n] I messed up my extension project

Hello

Few minutes ago I just uploading the Guarani dicionary to the LO Extension
website.

I was able to see and edit my project a few minutes ago but I clicked
something and now I am not able to edit anything anymore. It won't even
show on my left column bar. I was trying to make the project public so
everyone can see it and then something happen.

Is this normal or did I do something wrong?

https://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/guarani-dictionary-and-thesaurus/view

My username is libreguarani

Any help please.

-Gio

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] I messed up my extension project

Hi Giovanni,
Le 27/12/2016 à 13:10, Giovanni Caligaris a écrit :

> Hello
>
> Few minutes ago I just uploading the Guarani dicionary to the LO Extension
> website.
>
> I was able to see and edit my project a few minutes ago but I clicked
> something and now I am not able to edit anything anymore. It won't even
> show on my left column bar. I was trying to make the project public so
> everyone can see it and then something happen.
>
> Is this normal or did I do something wrong?
>
> https://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/guarani-dictionary-and-thesaurus/view
>
> My username is libreguarani
>
> Any help please.

Unfortunately I don't have rights on the Extension website, I'll forward
your mail to website list and add you in copy.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]