[libreoffice-l10n] I would like to participate maintenance work of zh-cn.libreoffice.org website

Petro Enk Petro Enk

[libreoffice-l10n] I would like to participate maintenance work of zh-cn.libreoffice.org website

Dear l10n team,

I am a native Mandarin speaker who lives in China Mainland.

I have some free time usually, and I would like to join the maintenance
work of zh-cn.libreoffice.org website.

The current zh-cn website maintainer Yan Jingtao ([hidden email])
has agreed to my participation of such work.

I have been active at zh-cn Pootle (my pootle account is [hidden email]).

Best wishes,

Petroenk