[libreoffice-l10n] IN in librelogo

Dimitris Spingos Dimitris Spingos

[libreoffice-l10n] IN in librelogo

I noticed  that there is a in (for inch) and a in (for i in & in) could
be any problem there?

Németh László-2 Németh László-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] IN in librelogo

Hi,

Using the the same name for different keywords results name conflict,
but this is an exception, because IN and INCH are used in different
ways, so this is not problem:

[num]in for measurements, eg. 10in

and single

"in" for the operator. The translator („magic wand”) icon also can
handle this difference.

Best regards,
László

2013/12/10 dmtrs32 <[hidden email]>:

> I noticed  that there is a in (for inch) and a in (for i in & in) could  be
> any problem there?

Dimitris Spingos Dimitris Spingos

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] IN in librelogo

Στις 10/12/2013 11:13 πμ, ο/η Németh László έγραψε:

> Hi,
>
> Using the the same name for different keywords results name conflict,
> but this is an exception, because IN and INCH are used in different
> ways, so this is not problem:
>
> [num]in for measurements, eg. 10in
>
> and single
>
> "in" for the operator. The translator („magic wand”) icon also can
> handle this difference.
>
> Best regards,
> László
>

> 2013/12/10 dmtrs32 <[hidden email]>:
>> I noticed  that there is a in (for inch) and a in (for i in & in) could  be
>> any problem there?

>> deleted
Is it the same with round?

Németh László Németh László

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] IN in librelogo

Yes, it is, ROUNDED is a parenthesized constant, eg.

PENCAP 'ROUND'

ROUND is a numerical function:

PRINT ROUND 5.6