[libreoffice-l10n] Indonesian localization team

Dyota Pratyaksa Dyota Pratyaksa

[libreoffice-l10n] Indonesian localization team

Hello, My name is Dyota. I'd like to help Indonesian localization for
LibreOffice. I've tried to contact the persons on the Indonesian team
list but didn't hear back from them. Who should I contact if I want to
join the Indonesian language team? I already have an account at
LibreOffice pootle, my ID is frottle.

Thank you in advance.
Dyota

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Indonesian localization team

Hi Dyota,
Le 02/03/2018 à 04:41, Dyota Pratyaksa a écrit :
> Hello, My name is Dyota. I'd like to help Indonesian localization for
> LibreOffice. I've tried to contact the persons on the Indonesian team
> list but didn't hear back from them. Who should I contact if I want to
> join the Indonesian language team? I already have an account at
> LibreOffice pootle, my ID is frottle.

Thanks and welcome. I don't know who you did contact, but I've added
Andika to this mail, who is admin of the Indonesian group. Andika, let
me know if you need my help to add Dyota to your translation group.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Andika Triwidada Andika Triwidada

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 4:43 PM, Sophie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Dyota,
> Le 02/03/2018 à 04:41, Dyota Pratyaksa a écrit :
>> Hello, My name is Dyota. I'd like to help Indonesian localization for
>> LibreOffice. I've tried to contact the persons on the Indonesian team
>> list but didn't hear back from them. Who should I contact if I want to
>> join the Indonesian language team? I already have an account at
>> LibreOffice pootle, my ID is frottle.
>
> Thanks and welcome. I don't know who you did contact, but I've added
> Andika to this mail, who is admin of the Indonesian group. Andika, let
> me know if you need my help to add Dyota to your translation group.
> Cheers
> Sophie
>

> --
> Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
> GSM: +33683901545
> IRC: sophi
> Release coordinator
> The Document Foundation

Hello Sophie & Dyota,

I am happy to get any help translating LibreOffice into Indonesian.

Dyota, have you made a request to join Indonesian team in Pootle?
I don't remember the exactl steps, since I've done it so long time ago.

Regards,
Andika Triwidada

Kevin Suo Kevin Suo

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Indonesian localization team

Hi Andika,

I don't think Pootle has the feature to make request to join a team. You need to apply proper permissions mannually to user frottle in pootle.

Kevin Suo

于 2018年3月2日 GMT+08:00 下午7:33:34, Andika Triwidada <[hidden email]> 写到:

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 8:09 PM, Kevin Suo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Andika,
>
> I don't think Pootle has the feature to make request to join a team. You
> need to apply proper permissions mannually to user frottle in pootle.
>
> Kevin Suo

Which page should I go to do that? I can't find it.

Nothing I can edit in https://translations.documentfoundation.org/user/frottle/
nor in https://translations.documentfoundation.org/id/

> 于 2018年3月2日 GMT+08:00 下午7:33:34, Andika Triwidada <[hidden email]> 写到:
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 4:43 PM, Sophie <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>>  Hi Dyota,

>>>  Thanks and welcome. I don't know who you did contact, but I've added
>>>  Andika to this mail, who is admin of the Indonesian group. Andika, let
>>>  me know if you need my help to add Dyota to your translation group.
>>>  Cheers
>>>  Sophie
>>>

>>>  --
>>>  Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
>>>  GSM: +33683901545
>>>  IRC: sophi
>>>  Release coordinator
>>>  The Document Foundation
>>

>> Hello Sophie & Dyota,
>>
>> I am happy to get any help translating LibreOffice into Indonesian.
>>
>> Dyota, have you made a request to join Indonesian team in Pootle?
>> I don't remember the exactl steps, since I've done it so long time ago.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Andika Triwidada

Andika Triwidada Andika Triwidada

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Indonesian localization team

Thanks to Sophie, I found the needed link.

Dyota, I have added you to Indonesian team. Please try to translate
and let me know if you still unable to do so.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 8:17 PM, Andika Triwidada <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 8:09 PM, Kevin Suo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Andika,
>>
>> I don't think Pootle has the feature to make request to join a team. You
>> need to apply proper permissions mannually to user frottle in pootle.
>>
>> Kevin Suo
>
> Which page should I go to do that? I can't find it.
>
> Nothing I can edit in https://translations.documentfoundation.org/user/frottle/
> nor in https://translations.documentfoundation.org/id/
>

>> 于 2018年3月2日 GMT+08:00 下午7:33:34, Andika Triwidada <[hidden email]> 写到:

>>> Hello Sophie & Dyota,
>>>
>>> I am happy to get any help translating LibreOffice into Indonesian.
>>>
>>> Dyota, have you made a request to join Indonesian team in Pootle?
>>> I don't remember the exactl steps, since I've done it so long time ago.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Andika Triwidada

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Indonesian localization team

OFF TOPIC

I hope all the Indonesians are aware of the upcoming conference in
Surabaya: http://libreoffice.id. I will be there from Saturday, March
24, to Tuesday, March 27, and it could be a very good opportunity to
meet face to face.

On 02/03/2018 14:17, Andika Triwidada wrote:

>> I don't think Pootle has the feature to make request to join a team. You
>> need to apply proper permissions mannually to user frottle in pootle.
>>
>> Kevin Suo
>
> Which page should I go to do that? I can't find it.
>
> Nothing I can edit in https://translations.documentfoundation.org/user/frottle/
> nor in https://translations.documentfoundation.org/id/

>> 于 2018年3月2日 GMT+08:00 下午7:33:34, Andika Triwidada <[hidden email]> 写到:

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0