[libreoffice-l10n] Intention to rename some help files

Ilmari Lauhakangas Ilmari Lauhakangas

[libreoffice-l10n] Intention to rename some help files

I am working on bringing Impress/Draw help content up to date with some
of the menu changes. I intend to rename the files I touch to something
understandable. You may want to sue me in the international criminal
court of fuzzy translations, but I really feel the file names in the
style of "01180000" make working with help content unnecessarily painful.

The changes would only target 6.3 and happen before its string freeze.

Ilmari