[libreoffice-l10n] Interesting message in pottle upon submission of a translated string

Jonathan Aquilina Jonathan Aquilina

[libreoffice-l10n] Interesting message in pottle upon submission of a translated string

I am noticing on every string i translate i get an unknown error box
popping up. It seems like my translations are being saved. Is this
something to be concerned about?

--
Jonathan Aquilina

Fitoschido Fitoschido

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Interesting message in pottle upon submission of a translated string

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Jonathan Aquilina
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am noticing on every string i translate i get an unknown error box
> popping up. It seems like my translations are being saved. Is this
> something to be concerned about?

I’ve seen that message too, but I haven’t noticed any adverse effect —
e.g. translations are being saved correctly.