[libreoffice-l10n] International Website Maintainers wiki page

marcpare4 marcpare4

[libreoffice-l10n] International Website Maintainers wiki page

There was a request a few weeks ago to fill out a wiki page with
information of the people who are in charge of maintaining the
LibreOffice language sites. If you are a LibreOffice language website
maintainer, could you please fill in your name on this page[1]?

If you are having problems filling in the information on the wiki page,
feel free to leave a note on this thread and someone will fill it in for
you. If your site is not on the list, let us know and we will fill it in
for you.

There are still many sites that have no site maintainer listed.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Marc

[1]
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services#International_Sites

Hossein Noorikhah Hossein Noorikhah

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] International Website Maintainers wiki page

Hi,

Added info for Persain.

I have a question: Who is in charge of the CMS theme and specially
internationalization issues? It seems that the code reside here:

https://github.com/tdf/cms-themes

For fixing problems with Persian and RTL languages, we need fixes in CSS of
the CMS theme.

The general section is ambiguous and there is no cantact details (email,
etc) for people there.

Hossein

2012/6/10 Marc Paré <[hidden email]>

> There was a request a few weeks ago to fill out a wiki page with
> information of the people who are in charge of maintaining the LibreOffice
> language sites. If you are a LibreOffice language website maintainer, could
> you please fill in your name on this page[1]?
>
> If you are having problems filling in the information on the wiki page,
> feel free to leave a note on this thread and someone will fill it in for
> you. If your site is not on the list, let us know and we will fill it in
> for you.
>
> There are still many sites that have no site maintainer listed.
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marc
>
> [1] https://wiki.**documentfoundation.org/**Website/Web_Sites_services#**
> International_Sites<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services#International_Sites>

marcpare4 marcpare4

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: International Website Maintainers wiki page

Hi Hossein

Le 2012-06-10 09:52, Hossein Noorikhah a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Added info for Persain.

Thanks!

> I have a question: Who is in charge of the CMS theme and specially
> internationalization issues? It seems that the code reside here:
>
> https://github.com/tdf/cms-themes
>
> For fixing problems with Persian and RTL languages, we need fixes in CSS of
> the CMS theme.
>
> The general section is ambiguous and there is no cantact details (email,
> etc) for people there.

You can post these questions on the website mailing list. Someone there
will answer you[1].

[1] http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/web-administrators/