[libreoffice-l10n] Kab localization

Belkacem Mohammed Belkacem Mohammed

[libreoffice-l10n] Kab localization

Hi,

When I was translating LibreOffice Master on kabyle locale, the dashboard
shows 44.3%. And suddenly I'am seeing 28.1%

Could you please check what's happenning there?

Thanks

--

*M. BelkacemIngénieur Systèmes informatiques ESI (Ex INI)Consultant
technico-fonctionnel  Odoo-Chef de projet IT /Formateur*

*Tel :*  00213555044419
*mail :* [hidden email], [hidden email]
*Skype :*  belkacem.mohammed3

sophi sophi

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Kab localization

Hi Muhend,
Le 27/12/2016 à 21:55, Muḥend Belqasem a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> When I was translating LibreOffice Master on kabyle locale, the dashboard
> shows 44.3%. And suddenly I'am seeing 28.1%
>
> Could you please check what's happenning there?

From what I see, master UI is currently at 44.5%, where do you see 28.1%?
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Belkacem Mohammed Belkacem Mohammed

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Kab localization

Hi Sophi,e

Thanks for your support.

Sorry, maybe a client bug with my Firefox. When I was uploading files from
(4.1, 4.2 to master), I faced this issue. Now it's ok.

My dashboard shows 240 review suggestions when i uploaded po files (from
4.1 and 4.2 with modification of file paths), but when I click nothing is
dispalayed.