[libreoffice-l10n] Kab sub domain

Belkacem Mohammed Belkacem Mohammed

[libreoffice-l10n] Kab sub domain

Hello,
Please, would you like add a subdomain kab.libreoffice.org for the kabyle
community?
Localization reached 71%

*M. BelkacemIngénieur Systèmes informatiques ESI (Ex INI)Consultant
technico-fonctionnel  Odoo-*

*Tel :*  00213555044419
*mail :* [hidden email], [hidden email]
*Skype :*  belkacem.mohammed3

Sophia Schröder-3 Sophia Schröder-3

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Kab sub domain

Forwarded to Infra, Project, etc.

--
Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sophia Schröder

---
LibreOffice
German Language Team

IRC: SophiaS

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Kab sub domain

Hi Mohammed,
Le 08/04/2018 à 17:25, Belkacem Mohammed a écrit :
> Hello,
> Please, would you like add a subdomain kab.libreoffice.org for the kabyle
> community?
> Localization reached 71%

Great news, thanks for your work :) I'll do it during the day. But be
aware that all the translation of the site is not in Pootle, so you'll
have some remaining work to do.

For your other request about the build, I'll talk with Christian and
will come back to you asap.

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Kab sub domain

Hi Mohammed,
Le 08/04/2018 à 17:25, Belkacem Mohammed a écrit :
> Hello,
> Please, would you like add a subdomain kab.libreoffice.org for the kabyle
> community?
> Localization reached 71%

So it's done, I've added you on the site so you are able to edit it and
translate the pages that you want to see appear (you can delete the
other, I've copied the FR site so you have some content, but it's just
as you like).
Please log-in and use the change password feature to access with your
own password. For the other editors, ask them to create an account on
the site and let me know when it's done, I'll add the to Kabyle group.
Once your translation is finished, we will make the site public.

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Release coordinator
The Document Foundation

Belkacem Mohammed Belkacem Mohammed

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Kab sub domain

Hi Sophie,
The project Website is not enabled yet for the kab on Pootle. The subdomain
kab.libreoffice.org is not pingable for now.

sophi sophi

Le 09/04/2018 à 14:35, Belkacem Mohammed a écrit :
> Hi Sophie,
> The project Website is not enabled yet for the kab on Pootle. The subdomain
> kab.libreoffice.org is not pingable for now.

That's what I said, it will be pingable once you've completed the
translation of the pages you want to appear on the site. As you said
that l10n was 71%, I thought it was on Pootle (which by the way is only
part of the translation, pages have to be done too).
For the moment, log to the site and go to kab.libreoffice.org/admin and
you'll have access to the pages.
Tell your group member to create their account, once done, let me know,
I'll add them to Kabyle group so they can help you.
You have a process described here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NewWebsiteNLT
I'll take care of Pootle project later today. Don't hesitate if you have
further questions

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Release coordinator
The Document Foundation

Belkacem Mohammed Belkacem Mohammed

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Kab sub domain

I can't logon http://kab.libreoffice.org/admin. There is an error :
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

sophi sophi

Le 09/04/2018 à 15:13, Belkacem Mohammed a écrit :
> I can't logon http://kab.libreoffice.org/admin. There is an error :
> ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Please use https://www.libreoffice.org/admin/ to log in and then follow
the process explained on the wiki