[libreoffice-l10n] Kind of odd with pootle

Cheng-Chia Tseng Cheng-Chia Tseng

[libreoffice-l10n] Kind of odd with pootle

Please see the link below which shows 380/393 strings translated.
http://pootle.documentfoundation.org/zh_TW/libo33/

However, the po file downloaded form pootle is 380/380 strings translated,
is there any new .pot file I have missed?

And how can I fix it?
--
Sincerely,
by Cheng-Chia Tseng

Aron Xu Aron Xu

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Kind of odd with pootle

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 20:02, Tseng, Cheng-Chia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please see the link below which shows 380/393 strings translated.
> http://pootle.documentfoundation.org/zh_TW/libo33/
>
> However, the po file downloaded form pootle is 380/380 strings translated,
> is there any new .pot file I have missed?
>
> And how can I fix it?
> --
> Sincerely,
> by Cheng-Chia Tseng

Open http://pootle.documentfoundation.org/zh_TW/libo33/admin_files.html
and click "Rescan project files", this may help.

Aron Xu

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

2010.12.10 14:02, Tseng, Cheng-Chia rašė:
> Please see the link below which shows 380/393 strings translated.
> http://pootle.documentfoundation.org/zh_TW/libo33/
>
> However, the po file downloaded form pootle is 380/380 strings translated,
> is there any new .pot file I have missed?

Nope. And when you click on the file name, you see correct numbers. It's
just a problem with Pootle, ignore it.

Rimas

Cheng-Chia Tseng Cheng-Chia Tseng

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Kind of odd with pootle

Wow! That really helps!

Thanks a lot, Aron.

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Aron Xu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 20:02, Tseng, Cheng-Chia <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Please see the link below which shows 380/393 strings translated.
> > http://pootle.documentfoundation.org/zh_TW/libo33/
> >
> > However, the po file downloaded form pootle is 380/380 strings
> translated,
> > is there any new .pot file I have missed?
> >
> > And how can I fix it?
> > --
> > Sincerely,
> > by Cheng-Chia Tseng
> >
> > --
> > *** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
> >

> Open http://pootle.documentfoundation.org/zh_TW/libo33/admin_files.html
> and click "Rescan project files", this may help.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Aron Xu

Sincerely,
by Cheng-Chia Tseng

2010.12.10 14:06, Aron Xu rašė:
> On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 20:02, Tseng, Cheng-Chia<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> And how can I fix it?
> Open http://pootle.documentfoundation.org/zh_TW/libo33/admin_files.html
> and click "Rescan project files", this may help.

Cool if this helps. But there's currently one language where using this
would cause problems: Breton (because it would also pick up the pt_BR
file). So, I'd like to suggest that at least Breton localizers don't use
this method. :)

Regards,
Rimas