[libreoffice-l10n] LO for Android tablets?

Anousak Souphavanh Anousak Souphavanh

[libreoffice-l10n] LO for Android tablets?

Hi fellas LO,

Not sure if this is appropriate to ask or not. I was wondering if LO
can be built to run on Android tablets or not. Thanks a million...in
advance.

Anousak

marcpare4 marcpare4

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: LO for Android tablets?

Le 2010-12-13 03:17, Anousak Souphavanh a écrit :
> Hi fellas LO,
>
> Not sure if this is appropriate to ask or not. I was wondering if LO
> can be built to run on Android tablets or not. Thanks a million...in
> advance.
>
> Anousak

Hi Anousak:

This question should really be asked in the discussion list. I believe
there has been some talk of this on the discussion list, you would have
to look at the threads if you are really interested. You can find the
sign up and archives here:

[hidden email]: Discussions about The Document Foundation
Subscription: [hidden email]
Digest subscription: [hidden email]
Archives: http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
Mail-Archive.com: