[libreoffice-l10n] Libre Libraries?

Mihail Balabanov Mihail Balabanov

[libreoffice-l10n] Libre Libraries?

Hello,

In the most recent batch of strings on Pootle, there is a translation unit,
see it for example here:

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/bg/libo_help/translate/sbasic/shared.po#filter=incomplete&unit=168427652&offset=0

that reads:

Libre Libraries: GetPathSeparator function

The corresponding <link> entry two TUs below is just

<link href="text/sbasic/shared/GetPathSeparator.xhp"
name="GetPathSeparator">GetPathSeparator Function</link>

so it looks a bit like a mistake. Should it be there? What does the 'Libre
Libraries:' prefix mean? Should it be translated, or is it a name of a
module or something similar?

Cheers,
Mihail

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Libre Libraries?

Hi Mihail

Thanks for pointing this. It is a "half-mistake"...

The link is there to allow the surrounding section to be embedded in
another Help page (likely
https://help.libreoffice.org/6.3/en-US/text/sbasic/shared/03130000.html),
which was not done by our fault. Such trick let us have one entry as an
external link and a heading in one string and one translation.

Fixing it.

Kind regards

Olivier

--