[libreoffice-l10n] Libre Office lo L10N

Saikeo Kavhanxay Saikeo Kavhanxay

[libreoffice-l10n] Libre Office lo L10N

Hi all,

I have sent this email to ask some question. I have been visit L10N pages and then I try to translate my locale lo https://translations.documentfoundation.org/lo/ and it seems that I can't submit my translation.

If anyone here know the root cause of this issue. Please lets me know.

Thank you.
Saikeo

sophie sophie

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Libre Office lo L10N

Hi Saikeo,
Le 03/07/2019 à 11:06, Saikeo Kavhanxay a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I have sent this email to ask some question. I have been visit L10N pages and then I try to translate my locale lo https://translations.documentfoundation.org/lo/ and it seems that I can't submit my translation.

You should ask Anousak Souphavanh (anousak<at>gmail.com) to add you as a
translator. If you don't get an answer within the next days, come back
to me, I'll be able to add you.

Cheers
Sophie

--