[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.0 New Features video: script for translation

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.0 New Features video: script for translation

Hi everyone,

So LibreOffice 6.0 is due to be released on Weds 31 January, and as
usual I've made a video demonstrating some of the new features. I've put
the script on the wiki, so if anyone wants to make a translation, I can
add subtitles before the video goes public on release day:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.0_New_Features_Script

Thanks very much in advance for your help!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation

Yaron Shahrabani Yaron Shahrabani

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.0 New Features video: script for translation

Hebrew is done, thank you.
Please send updates here if the English version is updated.

Yaron Shahrabani

<DevOps - Hebrew translator>

On 24/01/2018 15:39, Yaron Shahrabani wrote:

> Hebrew is done, thank you.

Great, thanks Yaron -- and thanks to the translators of the other languages!

> Please send updates here if the English version is updated.

Will do. Hopefully that shouldn't happen, though, as I've been checking
the script with various developers over the last few weeks.

Mike

Martin Srebotnjak Martin Srebotnjak

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.0 New Features video: script for translation

Slovenian subtitles are finished now as well.

Thanks, m.

Valter Mura Valter Mura

Il 24/01/2018 14:03, Mike Saunders ha scritto:

> Hi everyone,
>
> So LibreOffice 6.0 is due to be released on Weds 31 January, and as
> usual I've made a video demonstrating some of the new features. I've put
> the script on the wiki, so if anyone wants to make a translation, I can
> add subtitles before the video goes public on release day:
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.0_New_Features_Script
>
> Thanks very much in advance for your help!

Italian done!

Ciao

--
Valter
Open Source is better!

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Mike Saunders wrote on 24-01-18 14:03:

> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.0_New_Features_Script

Dutch is ready!

> Thanks very much in advance for your help!

Thanks for yours too!

Cor

--
Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org

Gökhan Gurbetoğlu-2 Gökhan Gurbetoğlu-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.0 New Features video: script for translation

I have completed the Turkish translation.

Mike, also can you add the title translations for each language? YouTube
supports title translations as well so for example "LibreOffice 6.0: New
Features" becomes "LibreOffice 6.0: Yeni Özellikler" when viewing the video.

Cheers

On 01/30/2018 12:50 AM, Cor Nouws wrote:

> Mike Saunders wrote on 24-01-18 14:03:
>
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.0_New_Features_Script
> Dutch is ready!
>
>> Thanks very much in advance for your help!
> Thanks for yours too!
>
> Cor

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.0 New Features video: script for translation

Hi Gökhan,

On 01/02/2018 08:59, Gökhan Gurbetoğlu wrote:

> I have completed the Turkish translation.

Great, thanks for that -- I've just added the subtitles.

> Mike, also can you add the title translations for each language? YouTube
> supports title translations as well so for example "LibreOffice 6.0: New
> Features" becomes "LibreOffice 6.0: Yeni Özellikler" when viewing the
> video.

Do you mean, maybe with an annotation? I've not used those before but I
can investigate -- in the meantime, I've added "LibreOffice 6.0: Yeni
Özellikler" to the beginning of the first subtitle as a compromise :-)

Thanks again, and to everyone else for their translations! We now have
13 of them -- if anyone else wants to contribute, here's the script:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.0_New_Features_Script

Mike

Gökhan Gurbetoğlu-2 Gökhan Gurbetoğlu-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.0 New Features video: script for translation

Hi Mike,

On 02/01/2018 12:17 PM, Mike Saunders wrote:
> Hi Gökhan,
>
> On 01/02/2018 08:59, Gökhan Gurbetoğlu wrote:
>> I have completed the Turkish translation.
> Great, thanks for that -- I've just added the subtitles.
Thanks :)
>> Mike, also can you add the title translations for each language? YouTube
>> supports title translations as well so for example "LibreOffice 6.0: New
>> Features" becomes "LibreOffice 6.0: Yeni Özellikler" when viewing the
>> video.
> Do you mean, maybe with an annotation? I've not used those before but I
> can investigate -- in the meantime, I've added "LibreOffice 6.0: Yeni
> Özellikler" to the beginning of the first subtitle as a compromise :-)
If you go to the video in YouTube and click "Translations" then you can
choose the original language of the video. After that you can make the
necessary translations on the right side of the same panel, both the
title and description that is :)
> Thanks again, and to everyone else for their translations! We now have
> 13 of them -- if anyone else wants to contribute, here's the script:
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.0_New_Features_Script
>
> Mike

Cheers,
Gökhan

Gökhan Gurbetoğlu-2 Gökhan Gurbetoğlu-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.0 New Features video: script for translation

Sorry for any confusion in the previous email:

    if you go to /editing/ the video from clicking the "Creator Studio"
    which opens when you click the top right avatar, then you can make
    the changes there.

Cheers