[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.1 New Features video: script for subtitle translations

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.1 New Features video: script for subtitle translations

Hi everyone,

I'm making a video about the new features in LibreOffice 6.1. It will be
made public on release day, but in the meantime, here is the script, if
anyone wants to make translations. Then I'll add the subtitles before
release day. Thank you very much!

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.1_New_Features_Script

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.1 New Features video: script for subtitle translations

Mike Saunders wrote on 01-08-18 11:15:

> anyone wants to make translations. Then I'll add the subtitles before
> release day. Thank you very much!

Not sure if it's in time, but Dutch is translated (and corrected too
just now.)

> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.1_New_Features_Script

--
Cor Nouws
- volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org
- Member Board The Document Foundation
- http://www.nouenoff.nl / https://www.mijnclouoffice.nl

On 07/08/2018 09:31, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Mike Saunders wrote on 01-08-18 11:15:
>
>> anyone wants to make translations. Then I'll add the subtitles before
>> release day. Thank you very much!
>
> Not sure if it's in time, but Dutch is translated (and corrected too
> just now.)
>
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.1_New_Features_Script

Brilliant, thanks Cor -- and indeed everyone else who contributed
translations! Great job. I'm going through them right now and adding
them to the video.

Cheers,
Mike

kara kara

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.1 New Features video: script for subtitle translations

Hi Mike,

I have added the Turkish translation.

Cheers,
Muhammet

On 08/01/2018 12:15 PM, Mike Saunders wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm making a video about the new features in LibreOffice 6.1. It will be
> made public on release day, but in the meantime, here is the script, if
> anyone wants to make translations. Then I'll add the subtitles before
> release day. Thank you very much!
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.1_New_Features_Script

Sérgio Marques Sérgio Marques

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.1 New Features video: script for subtitle translations

Hi Mike

I want to update the wiki page, but it seems that I don't have access.
Previously I could access wiki page just fine.

Any idea of what is going on? My username is smarquespt. Can you please
check if there's anything wrong with my account?

Regards

Mike Saunders <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia
quarta, 1/08/2018 à(s) 10:16:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm making a video about the new features in LibreOffice 6.1. It will be
> made public on release day, but in the meantime, here is the script, if
> anyone wants to make translations. Then I'll add the subtitles before
> release day. Thank you very much!
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.1_New_Features_Script
>
> --
> Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
> The Document Foundation

Sérgio Marques

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.1 New Features video: script for subtitle translations

Hi Sergio,

On 07/08/2018 22:54, Sérgio Marques wrote:

> I want to update the wiki page, but it seems that I don't have access.
> Previously I could access wiki page just fine.

With "don't have access", what do you mean specifically please? What's
the exact error message when you try to log in? Then I can send it to
our infra team to investigate... Thanks!

Mike

Sérgio Marques Sérgio Marques

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.1 New Features video: script for subtitle translations

Hi Mike

Apparently there is no username registed because I've tried to reset
password and that was the message received.

Did the infraestructure changed?

Mike Saunders <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia
quarta, 8/08/2018 à(s) 08:15:

--
Sérgio Marques

sophie sophie

Le 08/08/2018 à 10:14, Sérgio Marques a écrit :
> Hi Mike
>
> Apparently there is no username registed because I've tried to reset
> password and that was the message received.
>
> Did the infraestructure changed?

Yes, there is a single sign on in place now. Do you have an account here:
https://user.documentfoundation.org/
For the moment, you can send me your translation and try to ping Guilhem
to have your account updated if you get a problem
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Modestas Rimkus Modestas Rimkus

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.1 New Features video: script for subtitle translations

2018-08-01, tr, 12:15 Mike Saunders <[hidden email]>
rašė:

> I'm making a video about the new features in LibreOffice 6.1. It will be
> made public on release day, but in the meantime, here is the script, if
> anyone wants to make translations.

Hi Mike,

I've just added translation to Lithuanian. Can this still be added to the
video? Thanks!

Regards,
Modestas

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.1 New Features video: script for subtitle translations

Hi Modestas,

On 08/08/2018 13:23, Modestas Rimkus wrote:

> I've just added translation to Lithuanian. Can this still be added to the
> video? Thanks!

Great, thanks! I've just added the subtitles now :-)

Mike

kelemeng kelemeng

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.1 New Features video: script for subtitle translations

Hi Mike

I added text for a Hungarian translation, could you publish it please?

Thanks in advance!
Gabor Kelemen

[hidden email]>:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm making a video about the new features in LibreOffice 6.1. It will be
> made public on release day, but in the meantime, here is the script, if
> anyone wants to make translations. Then I'll add the subtitles before
> release day. Thank you very much!
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.1_New_Features_Script
>
> --
> Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
> The Document Foundation

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.1 New Features video: script for subtitle translations

Hi Gabor,

On 08/08/2018 17:51, Gabor Kelemen wrote:

> I added text for a Hungarian translation, could you publish it please?

Yes, just done that now -- thanks for the translation!

Mike