[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.3 New Features video: script for translation

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.3 New Features video: script for translation

Hello everyone,

As usual, I've made a video showcasing some of the new features in
LibreOffice 6.3. The video will be public on Wednesday, and meanwhile
here's the script, if anyone wants to translate into another language.
Then I can add the translated subtitles:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.3_New_Features_Script

Also, for the first time, I've used the Mediawiki translation extension.
Hopefully I've done it right :-)

Cheers,
Mike

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation

Ilmari Lauhakangas Ilmari Lauhakangas

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.3 New Features video: script for translation

On 05.08.2019 11:33, Mike Saunders wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> As usual, I've made a video showcasing some of the new features in
> LibreOffice 6.3. The video will be public on Wednesday, and meanwhile
> here's the script, if anyone wants to translate into another language.
> Then I can add the translated subtitles:
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.3_New_Features_Script
>
> Also, for the first time, I've used the Mediawiki translation
> extension.
> Hopefully I've done it right :-)

Thanks for doing the right thing :)

I added the language menu and wrapped each numbered list entry in
translate tags. It seemed to be the cleanest way to preserve the
numbering.

Ilmari

驿窗 kirjoitti 5.8.2019 klo 14.38:
> Hi,
>
> Here is the Chinese(simplified) zh-CN version script.

Ok, I added it:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.3_New_Features_Script/zh-cn

Next time you can translate the strings directly in the wiki by clicking
on the "Translate this page" link on the English page and selecting
zh-cn as the target language.

Ilmari