[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

Next » 123
Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

Hello,

I've created this banner, that we can use for social media and other
things around the LibreOffice 7.0 launch:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires.png

If anyone wants me to make a localised version, just post your
translation of the three words "Performance - Compatibility - Usability"
and I'll put them into the dark blue bar. Here's what I did for German,
for instance:

https://de.blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_DE.png

Note that the English uses nouns, and the German version adjectives, so
feel free to play around and use whatever's best for your language. The
main goal is to show those three focal points of the release!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing and Community Coordinator
The Document Foundation

Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3 Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

+ Rendimiento, compatibilidad, usabilidad. (Spanish)
+ Rendiment, compatibilitat, usabilitat. (Catalan)
+ Rindimientu, compatibilidá, usabilidá. (Asturian)

--
Adolfo

Adam-2 Adam-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

Hi!

The Polish version:

Wydajny - Zgodny - Użyteczny

Regards,
Adam Rak

W dniu 29.07.2020 o 17:58, Mike Saunders pisze:

> Hello,
>
> I've created this banner, that we can use for social media and other
> things around the LibreOffice 7.0 launch:
>
> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires.png
>
> If anyone wants me to make a localised version, just post your
> translation of the three words "Performance - Compatibility - Usability"
> and I'll put them into the dark blue bar. Here's what I did for German,
> for instance:
>
> https://de.blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_DE.png
>
> Note that the English uses nouns, and the German version adjectives, so
> feel free to play around and use whatever's best for your language. The
> main goal is to show those three focal points of the release!

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

pt-BR:
Desempenho - Compatibilidade - Usabilidade

Em 29/07/2020 12:58, Mike Saunders escreveu:

> Hello,
>
> I've created this banner, that we can use for social media and other
> things around the LibreOffice 7.0 launch:
>
> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires.png
>
> If anyone wants me to make a localised version, just post your
> translation of the three words "Performance - Compatibility - Usability"
> and I'll put them into the dark blue bar. Here's what I did for German,
> for instance:
>
> https://de.blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_DE.png
>
> Note that the English uses nouns, and the German version adjectives, so
> feel free to play around and use whatever's best for your language. The
> main goal is to show those three focal points of the release!

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Comunidade LibreOffice
http://tdf.io/joinus

On 29/07/2020 19:42, Olivier Hallot wrote:

> pt-BR:
> Desempenho - Compatibilidade - Usabilidade

Thanks Olivier:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_PT-BR.png

Mike

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

Battsengel Ichinnorov Battsengel Ichinnorov

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

Хурд хүчтэй - Өндөр нийцтэй - Амархан ашиглалт

(mongolian)

Best regards

Bachka

On 7/29/2020 5:58 PM, Mike Saunders wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've created this banner, that we can use for social media and other
> things around the LibreOffice 7.0 launch:
>
> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires.png
>
> If anyone wants me to make a localised version, just post your
> translation of the three words "Performance - Compatibility - Usability"
> and I'll put them into the dark blue bar. Here's what I did for German,
> for instance:
>
> https://de.blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_DE.png
>
> Note that the English uses nouns, and the German version adjectives, so
> feel free to play around and use whatever's best for your language. The
> main goal is to show those three focal points of the release!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Battsengel Ichinnorov

Helene-Mayer-Ring 10
App. 1415
80809 München

Mobil:+49 179 74 70 394

Kolbjørn Stuestøl Kolbjørn Stuestøl

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

Than you for your work.

Norwegian nynorsk (nn): Effektiv - Kompatibel - Brukarvenleg
Norwegian bokmål (nb): Effektiv - Kompatibel - Brukervennlig
I am not a bokmål translator so perhaps you get another answer from the
bokmål team. But in case not …

Kolbjørn Stuestøl

Den 29.07.2020 17:58, skreiv Mike Saunders:

> Hello,
>
> I've created this banner, that we can use for social media and other
> things around the LibreOffice 7.0 launch:
>
> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires.png
>
> If anyone wants me to make a localised version, just post your
> translation of the three words "Performance - Compatibility - Usability"
> and I'll put them into the dark blue bar. Here's what I did for German,
> for instance:
>
> https://de.blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_DE.png
>
> Note that the English uses nouns, and the German version adjectives, so
> feel free to play around and use whatever's best for your language. The
> main goal is to show those three focal points of the release!

Jwtiyar ali Jwtiyar ali

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

Hey mike
For Central Kurdish (ckb)
performance = کارایی
compatibility = گونجاوی
usability = بەکارهێنان

Best Regards

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020, 13:22 Kolbjørn Stuestøl <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Than you for your work.
>
> Norwegian nynorsk (nn): Effektiv - Kompatibel - Brukarvenleg
> Norwegian bokmål (nb): Effektiv - Kompatibel - Brukervennlig
> I am not a bokmål translator so perhaps you get another answer from the
> bokmål team. But in case not …
>
> Kolbjørn Stuestøl
>
> Den 29.07.2020 17:58, skreiv Mike Saunders:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've created this banner, that we can use for social media and other
> > things around the LibreOffice 7.0 launch:
> >

> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires.png
> >
> > If anyone wants me to make a localised version, just post your
> > translation of the three words "Performance - Compatibility - Usability"
> > and I'll put them into the dark blue bar. Here's what I did for German,
> > for instance:
> >

> https://de.blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_DE.png
> >
> > Note that the English uses nouns, and the German version adjectives, so
> > feel free to play around and use whatever's best for your language. The
> > main goal is to show those three focal points of the release!

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

Hey Bachka,

On 30/07/2020 12:17, Battsengel Ichinnorov wrote:

> Хурд хүчтэй - Өндөр нийцтэй - Амархан ашиглалт

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_MN.png

Are you still in Munich, by the way?

Mike

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

Hey,

On 30/07/2020 12:26, Jwtiyar ali wrote:

> Hey mike
> For Central Kurdish (ckb)
> performance = کارایی
> compatibility = گونجاوی
> usability = بەکارهێنان

Here it is:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_CKB.png

Mike

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

Hey Kolbjørn,

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_NN.png

> Norwegian bokmål (nb): Effektiv - Kompatibel - Brukervennlig

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_NB.png

Mike

Baurzhan Muftakhidinov Baurzhan Muftakhidinov

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

Hi Mike,

In Kazakh it is "Өнімділік - Үйлесімділік - Ыңғайлылық"

Thanks,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 9:00 PM Mike Saunders
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've created this banner, that we can use for social media and other
> things around the LibreOffice 7.0 launch:
>
> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires.png
>
> If anyone wants me to make a localised version, just post your
> translation of the three words "Performance - Compatibility - Usability"
> and I'll put them into the dark blue bar. Here's what I did for German,
> for instance:
>
> https://de.blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_DE.png
>
> Note that the English uses nouns, and the German version adjectives, so
> feel free to play around and use whatever's best for your language. The
> main goal is to show those three focal points of the release!
>
> --
> Mike Saunders, Marketing and Community Coordinator
> The Document Foundation

Tuomas Hietala Tuomas Hietala

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

For Finnish (fi):
Tehokas - Yhteensopiva - Helppokäyttöinen

Cheers,
Tuomas

On 30/07/2020 13:01, Tuomas Hietala wrote:

> For Finnish (fi):
> Tehokas - Yhteensopiva - Helppokäyttöinen

Thanks, Tuomas! So:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_FI.png

Mike

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

Hi Baurzhan,

On 30/07/2020 12:52, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov wrote:

> In Kazakh it is "Өнімділік - Үйлесімділік - Ыңғайлылық"

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_KK.png

Mike

DaeHyun Sung DaeHyun Sung

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

Hello, I'm DaeHyun Sung.

"Performance - Compatibility - Usability"

In Korean(ko-KR)
성능 - 호환성 - 사용성

Sincerely,
DaeHyun Sung(성대현/成大鉉)

2020년 7월 30일 (목) 오전 1:02, Mike Saunders <
[hidden email]>님이 작성:

> Hello,
>
> I've created this banner, that we can use for social media and other
> things around the LibreOffice 7.0 launch:
>

> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires.png
>
> If anyone wants me to make a localised version, just post your
> translation of the three words "Performance - Compatibility - Usability"
> and I'll put them into the dark blue bar. Here's what I did for German,
> for instance:
>

> https://de.blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_DE.png
>
> Note that the English uses nouns, and the German version adjectives, so
> feel free to play around and use whatever's best for your language. The
> main goal is to show those three focal points of the release!
>
> --
> Mike Saunders, Marketing and Community Coordinator
> The Document Foundation

Korean Open Source Developer, Contributor, Translator.
LibreOffice, KDE, GNOME Contributor.
The Document Foundation Member in Korea.
GNOME Foundation Member in Korea.
Interested in LibreOffice, KDE, GNOME, Web, etc

Elisabetta Manuele Elisabetta Manuele

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

Hello Mike,

Here's the Italian version:

Efficiente - Compatibile - Immediato

Thanks,

Elisabetta

Mihail Balabanov Mihail Balabanov

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

 Hi Mike,

In Bulgarian these would be

Производителност - Съвместимост - Ползваемост

Cheers,
Mihail

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 7:01 PM Mike Saunders <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've created this banner, that we can use for social media and other
> things around the LibreOffice 7.0 launch:
>

> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires.png
>
> If anyone wants me to make a localised version, just post your
> translation of the three words "Performance - Compatibility - Usability"
> and I'll put them into the dark blue bar. Here's what I did for German,
> for instance:
>

> https://de.blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_DE.png
>
> Note that the English uses nouns, and the German version adjectives, so
> feel free to play around and use whatever's best for your language. The
> main goal is to show those three focal points of the release!
>
> --
> Mike Saunders, Marketing and Community Coordinator
> The Document Foundation

Next » 123