[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Arabic l10n

Ahmed Harthi Ahmed Harthi

[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Arabic l10n

Dear LibreOfiice team,

The PSDGroups team would like to contribute in translation of the
LibreOffice into Arabic.

Activities and summary of achievements of PSDGroups can be viewed in the
following link:
http://www.psdgroups.com/

Regards,
PSDGroups

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Arabic l10n

Dear Ahmed,

We would be delighted to get some more help!
I've put Mr Khayat in copy of this mail, he used to drive the Arabic
localization for OOo and also drives it in Arabic, but I understand
more hands are always welcome.

Best,

Charles-H. Schulz.

Le Thu, 21 Oct 2010 00:03:45 +0300,
Ahmed Harthi <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Dear LibreOfiice team,
>
> The PSDGroups team would like to contribute in translation of the
> LibreOffice into Arabic.
>
> Activities and summary of achievements of PSDGroups can be viewed in
> the following link:
> http://www.psdgroups.com/
>

> Regards,
> PSDGroups

Ossama Khayat Ossama Khayat

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Arabic l10n

Dears,

Thank you for your help and support. Sure, we're in need of more hands.

I'll be in contact with you, Ahmad, insha'Allah and we'll arrange for
cooperations.

regards,
Ossama