[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Asturian l10n

Xuacu Saturio Xuacu Saturio

[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Asturian l10n

Hi!

Asturian OOo NLC Team will be here too.

Since we're transitioning team lead in OOo, I can take care also of
LibreOffice Asturian (ast) l10n. Other fellow translators will be here
too.

Best regards.
--

Saludinos

Xuacu Saturio

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Asturian l10n

Hi Xuacu Saturio,

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Xuacu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Asturian OOo NLC Team will be here too.
>
> Since we're transitioning team lead in OOo, I can take care also of
> LibreOffice Asturian (ast) l10n. Other fellow translators will be here
> too.

Great to have you here :)
Kind regards
Sophie