[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Brazilian portuguese translation

Olivier Hallot Olivier Hallot

[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Brazilian portuguese translation

  Hi

I have translated lo-build-pt-PR.po, but I need assistance to put it in git.

It is attached here

Thanks

--
Olivier Hallot
Steering Commitee

Olivier Hallot Olivier Hallot

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Brazilian portuguese translation

  Em 13-10-2010 06:49, Olivier Hallot escreveu:
>  Hi
>
> I have translated lo-build-pt-PR.po, but I need assistance to put it
> in git.
>
> It is attached here
>
> Thanks

oops... the list does not get attachements. The file is:

http://www.scinergy.com.br/upload/arquivos/TDF/lo-build-pt-BR.po.zip

Thank you

--
Olivier Hallot
Steering Commitee

cbosdonnat cbosdonnat

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Brazilian portuguese translation

Hi Olivier,

On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 07:14 -0300, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> http://www.scinergy.com.br/upload/arquivos/TDF/lo-build-pt-BR.po.zip

I just pushed it!

--
C├ędric Bosdonnat