[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice French l10n

Jean-Luc GRENARD Jean-Luc GRENARD

[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice French l10n

  Hello !

I may help working on French translation. If you need me...

Jean-Luc GRENARD
http://jlgrenar.free.fr

paco paco

[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Spanish l10n

Hello everybody

Mi name is Francisco Molinero and I am a translator in Ubuntu Spanish
Team.

I can help on Spanish translation.

Best regards

Francisco Molinero