[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

sophi sophi

[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

Hi all,

For those interested in checking their translation of LibreOffice
Online, Andras has set a server and Guilhem has integrated LDAP.
It is available here:
Server address:
https://8de8bb4a-e089-44e4-9fc5-bc97b4c3eb89.pub.cloud.scaleway.com/

Login credentials:
Your TDF LDAP, all users can use this resource

It has Nextcloud 13.0 RC1, and LibreOffice Online from the master
branch, plus the latest translations from TDF Pootle. I'll update the
instance regularly.

Language is switched according to browser setting, but
it can be forced at
https://8de8bb4a-e089-44e4-9fc5-bc97b4c3eb89.pub.cloud.scaleway.com/nextcloud/index.php/settings/user

If you find bugs, please report them on our bugzilla. Don't hesitate to
ask if you have any question.

Thanks to Andras and Guilhem for their work on that :)

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Rhoslyn Prys-3 Rhoslyn Prys-3

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

Hi Sophie. This instance does not include the Welsh translation of LO
Online. Could it be updated, please. The Welsh version of 10.04 is still
here:

https://demo.collaboracloudsuite.com/tdf/index.php/apps/files/?dir=/&fileid=1881

Thanks

Rhos

Ar 16/01/2018 03:47, ysgrifennodd Sophie:

> Hi all,
>
> For those interested in checking their translation of LibreOffice
> Online, Andras has set a server and Guilhem has integrated LDAP.
> It is available here:
> Server address:
> https://8de8bb4a-e089-44e4-9fc5-bc97b4c3eb89.pub.cloud.scaleway.com/
>
> Login credentials:
> Your TDF LDAP, all users can use this resource
>
> It has Nextcloud 13.0 RC1, and LibreOffice Online from the master
> branch, plus the latest translations from TDF Pootle. I'll update the
> instance regularly.
>
> Language is switched according to browser setting, but
> it can be forced at
> https://8de8bb4a-e089-44e4-9fc5-bc97b4c3eb89.pub.cloud.scaleway.com/nextcloud/index.php/settings/user
>
> If you find bugs, please report them on our bugzilla. Don't hesitate to
> ask if you have any question.
>
> Thanks to Andras and Guilhem for their work on that :)
>
> Cheers
> Sophie

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

Hi Rhos,

This is embarrassing, but it seems that Nextcloud does not have Welsh
localization, while ownCloud has (on demo.collaboracloudsuite.com). I found
cy_GB files in the settings/l10n/ folder of Nextcloud, so in theory the
Welsh language should be selectable at Settings. Maybe it's a Nextcloud
bug. I'm sorry about that.

LO Online has the Welsh localization, but you cannot switch to that
currently. I hope that the situation will improve after some time, this is
a bleeding edge test server with latest versions of all components
(Nextcloud, LibreOffice, LibreOffice Online).

Best regards,
Andras

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 6:03 PM, Rhoslyn Prys <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Sophie. This instance does not include the Welsh translation of LO
> Online. Could it be updated, please. The Welsh version of 10.04 is still
> here:
>
> https://demo.collaboracloudsuite.com/tdf/index.php/apps/
> files/?dir=/&fileid=1881
>
> Thanks
>
> Rhos
>
> Ar 16/01/2018 03:47, ysgrifennodd Sophie:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> For those interested in checking their translation of LibreOffice
>> Online, Andras has set a server and Guilhem has integrated LDAP.
>> It is available here:
>> Server address:
>> https://8de8bb4a-e089-44e4-9fc5-bc97b4c3eb89.pub.cloud.scaleway.com/
>>
>> Login credentials:
>> Your TDF LDAP, all users can use this resource
>>
>> It has Nextcloud 13.0 RC1, and LibreOffice Online from the master
>> branch, plus the latest translations from TDF Pootle. I'll update the
>> instance regularly.
>>
>> Language is switched according to browser setting, but
>> it can be forced at
>> https://8de8bb4a-e089-44e4-9fc5-bc97b4c3eb89.pub.cloud.scale
>> way.com/nextcloud/index.php/settings/user
>>
>> If you find bugs, please report them on our bugzilla. Don't hesitate to
>> ask if you have any question.
>>
>> Thanks to Andras and Guilhem for their work on that :)
>>
>> Cheers
>> Sophie

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

I reported it as a bug, just in case.
https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/7925

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 10:25 PM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Rhos,
>
> This is embarrassing, but it seems that Nextcloud does not have Welsh
> localization, while ownCloud has (on demo.collaboracloudsuite.com). I
> found cy_GB files in the settings/l10n/ folder of Nextcloud, so in theory
> the Welsh language should be selectable at Settings. Maybe it's a Nextcloud
> bug. I'm sorry about that.
>
> LO Online has the Welsh localization, but you cannot switch to that
> currently. I hope that the situation will improve after some time, this is
> a bleeding edge test server with latest versions of all components
> (Nextcloud, LibreOffice, LibreOffice Online).
>
> Best regards,
> Andras
>
> On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 6:03 PM, Rhoslyn Prys <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Sophie. This instance does not include the Welsh translation of LO
>> Online. Could it be updated, please. The Welsh version of 10.04 is still
>> here:
>>
>> https://demo.collaboracloudsuite.com/tdf/index.php/apps/file
>> s/?dir=/&fileid=1881
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Rhos
>>
>> Ar 16/01/2018 03:47, ysgrifennodd Sophie:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> For those interested in checking their translation of LibreOffice
>>> Online, Andras has set a server and Guilhem has integrated LDAP.
>>> It is available here:
>>> Server address:
>>> https://8de8bb4a-e089-44e4-9fc5-bc97b4c3eb89.pub.cloud.scaleway.com/
>>>
>>> Login credentials:
>>> Your TDF LDAP, all users can use this resource
>>>
>>> It has Nextcloud 13.0 RC1, and LibreOffice Online from the master
>>> branch, plus the latest translations from TDF Pootle. I'll update the
>>> instance regularly.
>>>
>>> Language is switched according to browser setting, but
>>> it can be forced at
>>> https://8de8bb4a-e089-44e4-9fc5-bc97b4c3eb89.pub.cloud.scale
>>> way.com/nextcloud/index.php/settings/user
>>>
>>> If you find bugs, please report them on our bugzilla. Don't hesitate to
>>> ask if you have any question.
>>>
>>> Thanks to Andras and Guilhem for their work on that :)
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Sophie

>> deleted

Martin Srebotnjak Martin Srebotnjak

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

Sorry, how does one login there?
I don't seem to have a login combo for that.

Lp, m.

> I reported it as a bug, just in case.
> https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/7925
>
> On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 10:25 PM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Rhos,
> >
> > This is embarrassing, but it seems that Nextcloud does not have Welsh
> > localization, while ownCloud has (on demo.collaboracloudsuite.com). I
> > found cy_GB files in the settings/l10n/ folder of Nextcloud, so in theory
> > the Welsh language should be selectable at Settings. Maybe it's a
> Nextcloud
> > bug. I'm sorry about that.
> >
> > LO Online has the Welsh localization, but you cannot switch to that
> > currently. I hope that the situation will improve after some time, this
> is
> > a bleeding edge test server with latest versions of all components
> > (Nextcloud, LibreOffice, LibreOffice Online).
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Andras
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 6:03 PM, Rhoslyn Prys <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Sophie. This instance does not include the Welsh translation of LO
> >> Online. Could it be updated, please. The Welsh version of 10.04 is still
> >> here:
> >>
> >> https://demo.collaboracloudsuite.com/tdf/index.php/apps/file
> >> s/?dir=/&fileid=1881
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >>
> >> Rhos
> >>
> >> Ar 16/01/2018 03:47, ysgrifennodd Sophie:

> >> --
> >> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
> >> deleted

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

Hi Martin,

You need TDF LDAP account (https://user.documentfoundation.org/).
You can download the latest pot file from here:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/online/plain/loleaflet/po/templates/loleaflet-ui.pot

Best regards,
Andras

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 10:40 PM, Martin Srebotnjak <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Sorry, how does one login there?
> I don't seem to have a login combo for that.
>
> Lp, m.

>> I reported it as a bug, just in case.
>> https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/7925
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 10:25 PM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Rhos,
>> >
>> > This is embarrassing, but it seems that Nextcloud does not have Welsh
>> > localization, while ownCloud has (on demo.collaboracloudsuite.com). I
>> > found cy_GB files in the settings/l10n/ folder of Nextcloud, so in
>> theory
>> > the Welsh language should be selectable at Settings. Maybe it's a
>> Nextcloud
>> > bug. I'm sorry about that.
>> >
>> > LO Online has the Welsh localization, but you cannot switch to that
>> > currently. I hope that the situation will improve after some time, this
>> is
>> > a bleeding edge test server with latest versions of all components
>> > (Nextcloud, LibreOffice, LibreOffice Online).
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > Andras

>> still

>> deleted

Martin Srebotnjak Martin Srebotnjak

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

Thanks, Andras,

I created uname and logged in.

Having a quick look, there seem to be unlocalizable strings:
in File menu the string "Settings..."
in Format menu the string "Page..."
In the Page dialog, pulled from LO, there are some drop-down menus
unlocalized:
- in the "Page" tab the drop-down for text direction;
- in the "Columns" tab the drop-down for LTR, RTL, ...;

Also, I have a question for a new string "Always follow the editor" -
editor as LO Writer or editor as the person editing the document?

Thanks, m.

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

Hi,

"Always follow the editor" -- it is a feature, that you can follow the
cursor of the person, who edits the document. For example when there is a
meeting, participants can follow the minute keeper.

Thanks for testing. Menus will be localized in the next drop, but
localization of dialogs is more difficult.

Thanks,
Andras

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 11:24 PM, Martin Srebotnjak <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thanks, Andras,
>
> I created uname and logged in.
>
> Having a quick look, there seem to be unlocalizable strings:
> in File menu the string "Settings..."
> in Format menu the string "Page..."
> In the Page dialog, pulled from LO, there are some drop-down menus
> unlocalized:
> - in the "Page" tab the drop-down for text direction;
> - in the "Columns" tab the drop-down for LTR, RTL, ...;
>
> Also, I have a question for a new string "Always follow the editor" -
> editor as LO Writer or editor as the person editing the document?
>
> Thanks, m.

>> Hi Martin,
>>
>> You need TDF LDAP account (https://user.documentfoundation.org/).
>> You can download the latest pot file from here:
>> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/online/plain/loleaf
>> let/po/templates/loleaflet-ui.pot
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Andras
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 10:40 PM, Martin Srebotnjak <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry, how does one login there?
>>> I don't seem to have a login combo for that.
>>>
>>> Lp, m.

Martin Srebotnjak Martin Srebotnjak

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

Ok, great.

What is new string "Current" relating to? I need to know, because of
female/male/neutral form of the adjective ...

Lp, m.

> "Always follow the editor" -- it is a feature, that you can follow the
> cursor of the person, who edits the document. For example when there is a
> meeting, participants can follow the minute keeper.
>
> Thanks for testing. Menus will be localized in the next drop, but
> localization of dialogs is more difficult.
>
> Thanks,
> Andras
>

> On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 11:24 PM, Martin Srebotnjak <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Andras,
>>
>> I created uname and logged in.
>>
>> Having a quick look, there seem to be unlocalizable strings:
>> in File menu the string "Settings..."
>> in Format menu the string "Page..."
>> In the Page dialog, pulled from LO, there are some drop-down menus
>> unlocalized:
>> - in the "Page" tab the drop-down for text direction;
>> - in the "Columns" tab the drop-down for LTR, RTL, ...;
>>
>> Also, I have a question for a new string "Always follow the editor" -
>> editor as LO Writer or editor as the person editing the document?
>>
>> Thanks, m.

>>> Hi Martin,
>>>
>>> You need TDF LDAP account (https://user.documentfoundation.org/).
>>> You can download the latest pot file from here:
>>> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/online/plain/loleaf
>>> let/po/templates/loleaflet-ui.pot
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Andras

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

"Current" is appearing before the name of the current editor.

Regards,
Andras

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 11:37 PM, Martin Srebotnjak <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Ok, great.
>
> What is new string "Current" relating to? I need to know, because of
> female/male/neutral form of the adjective ...
>
> Lp, m.

>> Hi,
>>
>> "Always follow the editor" -- it is a feature, that you can follow the
>> cursor of the person, who edits the document. For example when there is a
>> meeting, participants can follow the minute keeper.
>>
>> Thanks for testing. Menus will be localized in the next drop, but
>> localization of dialogs is more difficult.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Andras
>>

>> On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 11:24 PM, Martin Srebotnjak <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks, Andras,
>>>
>>> I created uname and logged in.
>>>
>>> Having a quick look, there seem to be unlocalizable strings:
>>> in File menu the string "Settings..."
>>> in Format menu the string "Page..."
>>> In the Page dialog, pulled from LO, there are some drop-down menus
>>> unlocalized:
>>> - in the "Page" tab the drop-down for text direction;
>>> - in the "Columns" tab the drop-down for LTR, RTL, ...;
>>>
>>> Also, I have a question for a new string "Always follow the editor" -
>>> editor as LO Writer or editor as the person editing the document?
>>>
>>> Thanks, m.

Rhoslyn Prys-3 Rhoslyn Prys-3

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

Thanks for your efforts on this.

Rhos

Ar 17/01/2018 09:38, ysgrifennodd Andras Timar:

> I reported it as a bug, just in case.
> https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/7925
>
> On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 10:25 PM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Rhos,
>>
>> This is embarrassing, but it seems that Nextcloud does not have Welsh
>> localization, while ownCloud has (on demo.collaboracloudsuite.com). I
>> found cy_GB files in the settings/l10n/ folder of Nextcloud, so in theory
>> the Welsh language should be selectable at Settings. Maybe it's a Nextcloud
>> bug. I'm sorry about that.
>>
>> LO Online has the Welsh localization, but you cannot switch to that
>> currently. I hope that the situation will improve after some time, this is
>> a bleeding edge test server with latest versions of all components
>> (Nextcloud, LibreOffice, LibreOffice Online).
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Andras
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 6:03 PM, Rhoslyn Prys <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Sophie. This instance does not include the Welsh translation of LO
>>> Online. Could it be updated, please. The Welsh version of 10.04 is still
>>> here:
>>>
>>> https://demo.collaboracloudsuite.com/tdf/index.php/apps/file
>>> s/?dir=/&fileid=1881
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Rhos
>>>
>>> Ar 16/01/2018 03:47, ysgrifennodd Sophie:

>>> --
>>> deleted

Michael Bauer Michael Bauer

Re: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but will we have the same
problem for gd-GB? Perhaps it would be good to compare the list of
locales on Nextcloud to that of LO locales?

Michael

Sgrìobh Andras Timar na leanas 17/01/2018 aig 21:25:

> Hi Rhos,
>
> This is embarrassing, but it seems that Nextcloud does not have Welsh
> localization, while ownCloud has (on demo.collaboracloudsuite.com). I found
> cy_GB files in the settings/l10n/ folder of Nextcloud, so in theory the
> Welsh language should be selectable at Settings. Maybe it's a Nextcloud
> bug. I'm sorry about that.
>
> LO Online has the Welsh localization, but you cannot switch to that
> currently. I hope that the situation will improve after some time, this is
> a bleeding edge test server with latest versions of all components
> (Nextcloud, LibreOffice, LibreOffice Online).
>
> Best regards,
> Andras

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

Hi Michael,

Yesterday I was too tired to find the solution, but this morning I found
it. Now Welsh and Scottish Gaelic are selectable[1], and you can test
LibreOffice Online in these languages. I can add more locales at request.

[1]

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 11:06 AM, Michael Bauer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but will we have the same
> problem for gd-GB? Perhaps it would be good to compare the list of locales
> on Nextcloud to that of LO locales?
>
> Michael
>
> Sgrìobh Andras Timar na leanas 17/01/2018 aig 21:25:
>
>> Hi Rhos,
>>
>> This is embarrassing, but it seems that Nextcloud does not have Welsh
>> localization, while ownCloud has (on demo.collaboracloudsuite.com). I
>> found
>> cy_GB files in the settings/l10n/ folder of Nextcloud, so in theory the
>> Welsh language should be selectable at Settings. Maybe it's a Nextcloud
>> bug. I'm sorry about that.
>>
>> LO Online has the Welsh localization, but you cannot switch to that
>> currently. I hope that the situation will improve after some time, this is
>> a bleeding edge test server with latest versions of all components
>> (Nextcloud, LibreOffice, LibreOffice Online).
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Andras

Michael Bauer Michael Bauer

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

Great, thanks Andras!

Michael

Sgrìobh Andras Timar na leanas 18/01/2018 aig 10:38:

--
*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net
<http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>

Michael Wolf Michael Wolf

Re: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

> Michael Bauer <[hidden email]> hat am 18. Januar 2018 um 11:06 geschrieben:
>

> I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but will we have the same
> problem for gd-GB? Perhaps it would be good to compare the list of
> locales on Nextcloud to that of LO locales?

Hi,

while we're on it: I have the same problem with Upper Sorbian (hsb) and Lower Sorbian (dsb). It woud be good if you could solve this problem for Sorbian languages as well.

Thanks and regards,

Michael W.

Andras Timar Andras Timar

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 1:11 PM, Michael Wolf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Michael Bauer <[hidden email]> hat am 18. Januar 2018 um 11:06
> geschrieben:
> >

> > I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but will we have the same
> > problem for gd-GB? Perhaps it would be good to compare the list of
> > locales on Nextcloud to that of LO locales?
> >

> Hi,
>
> while we're on it: I have the same problem with Upper Sorbian (hsb) and
> Lower Sorbian (dsb). It woud be good if you could solve this problem for
> Sorbian languages as well.
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Michael W.

Hi,

I added hsb and dsb.

Regards,
Andras

Michael Wolf Michael Wolf

Re: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online instance to check your translation

> Andras Timar <[hidden email]> hat am 18. Januar 2018 um 14:23 geschrieben:
> Hi,
>
> I added hsb and dsb.

Thank you, Andras.