[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online new pot files

Andras Timar Andras Timar

[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online new pot files

Hi Cloph,

I updated LibreOffice Online pot files this week, especially there is a
large chunk of new help text. Could you please update Pootle?

I've already copy&pasted existing Spanish translation of this new help, so
it woud be good to import help-es.po to Pootle, as is.

I also have have Portoguese (Brazil) translation, I'll either copy&paste it
to Pootle, or give it to the translator for reference.

Thanks,
Andras

Christian Lohmaier-6 Christian Lohmaier-6

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online new pot files

Hi Andras,

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 3:43 PM Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I updated LibreOffice Online pot files this week, especially there is a
> large chunk of new help text. Could you please update Pootle?

Triggered the update

> I've already copy&pasted existing Spanish translation of this new help, so
> it woud be good to import help-es.po to Pootle, as is.

You still should have admin access on pootle, so you should be able to
upload the file to pootle

> I also have have Portoguese (Brazil) translation, I'll either copy&paste it
> to Pootle, or give it to the translator for reference.

Same for that - but instead of me uploading the file directly, I'll cc
Olivier & Adolfo to have a look…

ciao
Christian

--
Christian Lohmaier, Release Engineer
Tel: +49 30 5557992-60 | IRC: cloph on Freenode

Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3 Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online new pot files

Thanks Andras and Christian—validating the Spanish part of this as we speak :)

Michael Wolf Michael Wolf

Andras Timar schrieb:

> I updated LibreOffice Online pot files this week, especially there is a
> large chunk of new help text.

Hi Andras,

what's the deadline for the translation? It's quite a lot and I have to
translate into two languages.

Regards,

Michael

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online new pot files

Hi Michael,

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 3:55 PM Michael Wolf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Andras Timar schrieb:
>
> > I updated LibreOffice Online pot files this week, especially there is a
> > large chunk of new help text.
>
> Hi Andras,
>
> what's the deadline for the translation? It's quite a lot and I have to
> translate into two languages.

There is no deadline. Translations are done on best effort basis.
LibreOffice Online 6.4 source code release is expected in January 2020.
Collabora has a different release schedule for Collabora Online, but
Collabora Online is released frequently (actually daily docker snapshots
are publicly available).

Thanks,
Andras