[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice stickers - what do you need?

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice stickers - what do you need?

Hi everyone,

We at The Document Foundation are going to order some more stickers
soon, to hand out at events. We have designs in English here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Material#Stickers_.28designs_for.29

Then there are the "Proud contributor" stickers from the Month of
LibreOffice:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2017/07/17/month-libreoffice-stickers-action/

But we'd like to hear from native-lang projects -- what do you need? Are
there particular stickers, designs or translations you'd like to have
for your local events and communities? You can see the .odg versions of
some stickers on the wiki page, but just let me know if you need more
for translations...

Cheers,
Mike

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice stickers - what do you need?

Hi Mike,

Mike Saunders wrote on 08-03-18 16:22:

> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Material#Stickers_.28designs_for.29

Most liked are the designs of September 2017 and June 2017
  (the latter can maybe benefit from some adapted
   Document sign/placement at the left).

English OK here.

Numbers just in The Netherlands & Flanders: a hundred or so per year.

Hope that helps & greetings,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org

kara kara

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice stickers - what do you need?

Hi Mike,

All of September 2017, June 2017, and June 2013 looks good. (I have just
added Turkish translations for September 2017 and June 2017 to the wiki
page.)

People also love the blue "I love Free and Open Formats" stickers. (I
was going to translate it, but couldn't find the source file.)

I would also be happy to see some stickers towards new/potential code
contributors. (We talked about it before: "Hacking in the front line").
I am also attaching a variation of the June 2017 sticker with this in
mind. (Not a designer here; so it is only to reflect the idea.)

I think 1000 stickers would be enough for a year. We can use around 400
for starters. (For the upcoming events at the end of this month, and in
the next month.)

And sorry for the late reply. :)

Cheers,
Muhammet