[libreoffice-l10n] Lithuanian translation

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Modestas Rimkus Modestas Rimkus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[libreoffice-l10n] Lithuanian translation

Hi,

good to see this independent community of TDF/LibO starting so well.
I'll handle the Lithuanian translation of LibO. I've been translating
OOo for several years and now am very eager to continue with
LibreOffice. I know, Lithuanian translation of OOo was abandoned for
some time, but now I'm trying to catch up.
Now, where's that po file I have to get my hands on... :)

Best regards,
Modestas

--
E-mail to [hidden email] for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Lithuanian translation

2010/10/16 Modestas Rimkus <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> good to see this independent community of TDF/LibO starting so well. I'll
> handle the Lithuanian translation of LibO. I've been translating OOo for
> several years and now am very eager to continue with LibreOffice. I know,
> Lithuanian translation of OOo was abandoned for some time, but now I'm
> trying to catch up.
> Now, where's that po file I have to get my hands on... :)
>

Welcome (:

At the moment we intend to use oo.org translation for the software itself,
and working on translation of some LO unique strings. See po and template
(lo-build.pot) at:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/tree/po

Kaplan

--
E-mail to [hidden email] for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Jesús Corrius Jesús Corrius
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Lithuanian translation

In reply to this post by Modestas Rimkus
Hi Modestas,

> good to see this independent community of TDF/LibO starting so well. I'll
> handle the Lithuanian translation of LibO. I've been translating OOo for
> several years and now am very eager to continue with LibreOffice. I know,
> Lithuanian translation of OOo was abandoned for some time, but now I'm
> trying to catch up.
> Now, where's that po file I have to get my hands on... :)

Labai malonu! Aš laimingas matydamas jus čia.

A Lithuanian translation is very welcome in the LibO project. I hope
more Lithuanians as brave as you get interested to help you.

Viso gero!

--
Jesús Corrius <[hidden email]>
Document Foundation founding member
Skype: jcorrius | Twitter: @jcorrius

--
E-mail to [hidden email] for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Modestas Rimkus Modestas Rimkus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Lithuanian translation

Hi Jesús!

2010.10.16 15:18, Jesús Corrius rašė:
> Labai malonu! Aš laimingas matydamas jus čia.

Nice Lithuanian! I'm happy to be here as well.
>
> A Lithuanian translation is very welcome in the LibO project. I hope
> more Lithuanians as brave as you get interested to help you.

So far there's to of us - Rimas Kudelis and me. We'll see, if there will
be anyone else joining.

> Viso gero!
>
Iki!

Best regards,
Modestas

--
E-mail to [hidden email] for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted