[libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists

Leif Lodahl Leif Lodahl

[libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists

How should we setup individual language specific mailinglists?

[hidden email] ?

Cheers,
Leif from Denmark

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists

While I'm sure these lists will be needed, I think we should focus on the
l10n infrastructure right now.

Leif Lodahl Leif Lodahl

Den 04-10-2010 21:07, Lior Kaplan skrev:
> While I'm sure these lists will be needed, I think we should focus on the
> l10n infrastructure right now.

Agree but isn't local mailling lists a part of the infrastructure?

/Leif

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:22 PM, leif <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Den 04-10-2010 21:07, Lior Kaplan skrev:
> > While I'm sure these lists will be needed, I think we should focus on the
> > l10n infrastructure right now.
> >
> Agree but isn't local mailling lists a part of the infrastructure?

Of course, but having xx.libreoffice.org and a running pootle server should
come in first.

Kaplan