[libreoffice-l10n] Locales list

Alexandro Colorado Alexandro Colorado

[libreoffice-l10n] Locales list

is there a date for ML?

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español
http://es.openoffice.org

Alexandro Colorado Alexandro Colorado

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Locales list

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Alexandro Colorado <[hidden email]>wrote:

> is there a date for ML?

Probably my email was too short, but i would like to know when we can have a
spanish mailing list and if this is a batch event where many new language
mailing list will come to par. Also if we will use subdomains like
es.libreoffice.org or if we will rather have everything in one page. I guess
that is being talked on the CMS conversations.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Locales list

Hi Alexandro,

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 7:33 PM, Alexandro Colorado <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Alexandro Colorado <[hidden email]>wrote:
>

>> is there a date for ML?
>>

> Probably my email was too short, but i would like to know when we can have a
> spanish mailing list and if this is a batch event where many new language
> mailing list will come to par. Also if we will use subdomains like
> es.libreoffice.org or if we will rather have everything in one page. I guess
> that is being talked on the CMS conversations.

Florian will settle mailing lists may be tomorrow. Currently, there is
a Spanish part already open on the wiki and the l10n team is invited
to populate their page under the language teams table and part.

Kind regards
Sophie

Alexandro Colorado Alexandro Colorado

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Locales list

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Sophie Gautier
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi Alexandro,
>
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 7:33 PM, Alexandro Colorado <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Alexandro Colorado <[hidden email]
> >wrote:
> >

> >> is there a date for ML?
> >>

> > Probably my email was too short, but i would like to know when we can
> have a
> > spanish mailing list and if this is a batch event where many new language
> > mailing list will come to par. Also if we will use subdomains like
> > es.libreoffice.org or if we will rather have everything in one page. I
> guess
> > that is being talked on the CMS conversations.
> >
> Florian will settle mailing lists may be tomorrow. Currently, there is
> a Spanish part already open on the wiki and the l10n team is invited
> to populate their page under the language teams table and part.

Thanks for the info.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español