[libreoffice-l10n] Localisation gone wild

[libreoffice-l10n] Localisation gone wild – Hi there, Though I really like the whole localisation effort, I'd really appreciate it if the installer had some button to select the language ...
Jelle and everyone, Thinking about this right now the system is flawed in the sense you have to download the language packs manually and inst...
+1 I've been complaining about this for ... years? The process is different on each OS too, on Windows you download a multi-locale file by defau...
Hi Michael, *, On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 12:38 PM, Michael Bauer <fios@...> wrote: > do a merry dance installing the langpack and trying t...
10/03/2013 13:10, sgrìobh Christian Lohmaier: > You're making things up here. On all systems, LO will default to the > system's (Operating ...
Hi Michael, *; On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 2:46 PM, Michael Bauer <fios@...> wrote: > 10/03/2013 13:10, sgrìobh Christian Lohmaier: > >...
Uhm,.. Well the point I'm trying to make is that the installer is completely localised. So unless I've done the install many times in another l...
Hi :)  If you happen to live in a country where the dominant language is not your own then when you buy a computer which language is the LibreOffi...
Hi Jelle, *, On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Jelle Mulder <pjmulder@...> wrote: > [...] > Well the point I'm trying to make is t...
2013.03.11. 0:23 keltezéssel, Christian Lohmaier írta: > Hi Jelle, *, > > On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Jelle Mulder <pjmulder@....
Citēts Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+ooofuture@...> Sun, 10 Mar 2013 23:23:04 +0100: > Even when the language of the OS is not the targe...
+1 Adding default install and UI language on to install screen would be good usability enhancement. Dana 11.3.2013. 7:43, Jānis je napisao: >...
Þann sun 10.mar 2013 22:23, skrifaði Christian Lohmaier: > Hi Jelle, *, > > On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Jelle Mulder <pjmulder...
If you are implying you use a W7 install that's detected as not being genuine, the you have much bigger problems than badly detected localization....
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Version 4.0 Brochure in Greek – I just finished my efforts with the Greek translation of the brochure I found in the wiki pages (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Brochure...
On 10/03/2013 11:45 μμ, Kostas Mousafiris wrote: > I just finished my efforts with the Greek translation of the brochure I > found in the wi...
Thanks for the response but I give up. I'm clearly wasting my time (yet again) trying to point out that these issue are interelated and that you...
Hi, A few facts about Windows installer of LibreOffice: It is a single MSI file - on purpose. It is simpler and more useful that old solution wit...
This reminds me a bit of Android actually. I use an app called custom locale to get around the frustrating force-locale issue in order to force ...
In a modern world, I think it might even be the time to do away with the locale-language connection. Even the locale data regulation span might...
Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] Localisation gone wild – > There's of course also the scenario of a locale you cannot select on any > OS but which has a LO localisation. Like Oromo, Kashmiri or Bo...
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localisation gone wild – Hi, On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 2:23 AM, Anton Meixome <meixome@...> wrote: > Sometimes you haven't privileges for personalize the OS system...
2013/3/11 Andras Timar <timar74@...> > > It is not possible to include a language selector UI in the MSI > database. The langu...
We can always switch to NSIS which is truly open source. Yaron Shahrabani <Hebrew translator> On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 11:43 PM, Joan Mo...
On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Yaron Shahrabani <sh.yaron@...> wrote: > We can always switch to NSIS which is truly open source. >...
On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 11:53 PM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress@...> wrote: > On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Yaron Shahrabani <sh.ya...
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 12:53 AM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress@...>wrote: > On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Yaron Shahrabani <sh.ya...
On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 7:06 PM, Yaron Shahrabani <sh.yaron@...> wrote: > Wow Chris! your Pootle instance is too slow, would you conside...