[libreoffice-l10n] Localized Libreoffice Websites: Wrong CSS for RTL

Hossein Noorikhah Hossein Noorikhah

[libreoffice-l10n] Localized Libreoffice Websites: Wrong CSS for RTL

Hi,
Localized Libreoffice websites for RTL languages have problems. For fixing
it, CSS should be changed. But I don't know how to do taht. I've opend 2
bugs in TDF github:

https://github.com/tdf/cms-themes/issues/

But I could not get answer. Compare this picture with what we see at
http://fa.libreoffice.org/download/

*Desired Download page:*

[image: تصویر درون برنامه‌ای 1]
*Current Download page (wrong)*