[libreoffice-l10n] Localized announce mailing lists

Takashi NAKAMOTO Takashi NAKAMOTO

[libreoffice-l10n] Localized announce mailing lists

Hi, all,

Does anyone know how localized announce mail lists work?

We, Japanese team, are trying to make use of announce mail list to
issue translated announcements. The announce mail list
([hidden email]) was already created according to our wiki.
So I and some of the others have already posted test mails to that
address, but it didn't respond at all.

Do only some authorities have submission right? Or are there moderators
who filter mails sent from the others? If so, who can grant us the
permission?

Best regards,
 Takashi Nakamoto

Robert Ludvik Robert Ludvik

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localized announce mailing lists

S, Takashi NAKAMOTO piše:

> Hi, all,
>
> Does anyone know how localized announce mail lists work?
>
> We, Japanese team, are trying to make use of announce mail list to
> issue translated announcements. The announce mail list
> ([hidden email]) was already created according to our wiki.
> So I and some of the others have already posted test mails to that
> address, but it didn't respond at all.
>
> Do only some authorities have submission right? Or are there moderators
> who filter mails sent from the others? If so, who can grant us the
> permission?
>
> Best regards,
>   Takashi Nakamoto

Same for users@sl..libreoffice.org.
Regards
Robert Ludvik

marcpare4 marcpare4

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Localized announce mailing lists

Le 2010-12-13 13:38, Robert Ludvik a écrit :

> S, Takashi NAKAMOTO piše:
>> Hi, all,
>>
>> Does anyone know how localized announce mail lists work?
>>
>> We, Japanese team, are trying to make use of announce mail list to
>> issue translated announcements. The announce mail list
>> ([hidden email]) was already created according to our wiki.
>> So I and some of the others have already posted test mails to that
>> address, but it didn't respond at all.
>>
>> Do only some authorities have submission right? Or are there moderators
>> who filter mails sent from the others? If so, who can grant us the
>> permission?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Takashi Nakamoto
>>

> Same for users@sl..libreoffice.org.
> Regards
> Robert Ludvik

You should try again.

* Once you have sent an email to subscribe, you will then receive an
email confirming your request to join
* you then have to re-send that second email without any changes. Just
do a "reply" with your email agent. NOTE: If you can't find this second
email, you should check your SPAM folder in case it is there
* you will then receive a final email confirming your subscription to
the mailing list.

Cheers

Marc
Marketing Team Member

Paolo Pozzan Paolo Pozzan

In data lunedì 13 dicembre 2010 16:27:59, Takashi NAKAMOTO ha scritto:

> Hi, all,
>
> Does anyone know how localized announce mail lists work?
>
> We, Japanese team, are trying to make use of announce mail list to
> issue translated announcements. The announce mail list
> ([hidden email]) was already created according to our
> wiki. So I and some of the others have already posted test mails to
> that address, but it didn't respond at all.
>
> Do only some authorities have submission right? Or are there
> moderators who filter mails sent from the others? If so, who can
> grant us the permission?

Yes, [hidden email] is a "read-only" mailing list and only a
few people have the rights to post in it. You should try to contact its
owner at [hidden email] or Florian Effenberger, who
seems to be in charge of managing the mailing systems.

Bye
Paolo

Takashi NAKAMOTO Takashi NAKAMOTO

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localized announce mailing lists

Hi,

> Yes, [hidden email] is a "read-only" mailing list and
> only a few people have the rights to post in it. You should try to
> contact its owner at [hidden email] or Florian
> Effenberger, who seems to be in charge of managing the mailing
> systems

We asked Florian to grant the rights to post, and now he is handling
this issue. It will be resolved soon.

Thanks for your information.

Best,
 Takashi Nakamoto