[libreoffice-l10n] Localizing learning materials for Libreoffice

Hossein Noorikhah Hossein Noorikhah

[libreoffice-l10n] Localizing learning materials for Libreoffice

Hi,
In addition to localizing LibreOffice, localizing learning materials is an
important step for the success of LibO. Do you know any good source for
Impress/Powerpoint slides, tutorials, videos, etc that can be used for
introducing/Training LibreOffice?

Valter Mura (Google Drive) Valter Mura (Google Drive)

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localizing learning materials for Libreoffice

2012/4/30 Hossein Noorikhah <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
> In addition to localizing LibreOffice, localizing learning materials is an
> important step for the success of LibO. Do you know any good source for
> Impress/Powerpoint slides, tutorials, videos, etc that can be used for
> introducing/Training LibreOffice?

Hi,

adding in copy Paolo Pelloni

Ciao

--
Valter
*Open Source is better!*

Sylvia Sylvia

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localizing learning materials for Libreoffice

No, I don't.  But if somebody knows something, feel free to post it on
the list!

Regards

El lun, 30-04-2012 a las 12:32 +0430, Hossein Noorikhah escribió:

> Hi,
> In addition to localizing LibreOffice, localizing learning materials is an
> important step for the success of LibO. Do you know any good source for
> Impress/Powerpoint slides, tutorials, videos, etc that can be used for
> introducing/Training LibreOffice?

Hossein Noorikhah Hossein Noorikhah

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localizing learning materials for Libreoffice

Hi,
This looks promising:
http://www.ilearnthings.com/

It has video tutorials for several features of LibreOffice. Latest episodes
are these:

Episode 11: Tracking Changes in
LibreOffice<http://www.ilearnthings.com/2012/01/16/episode-11-tracking-libreoffice/>
Episode 10: Colorful Reports in