[libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS

Jean-Baptiste Faure-3 Jean-Baptiste Faure-3

[libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS

Hi,

In the UI, file libo_ui/sc/source/ui/src.po. It's me or there is an
copy&paste mistake from MINIFS to MAXIFS in the descriptions on
arguments of the MAXIFS function. Indeed each description says "minimum
value" when "maximum value" seems to be expected. In the function
wizard, read the description for range1, range2, etc.
The corresponding string has the comment cEi2r.

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS

Hello Jean-Baptiste

I am fixing it.
https://goo.gl/cJ4faY

Thanks for reporting.

regards

--
Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice

Jean-Baptiste Faure-3 Jean-Baptiste Faure-3

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS

Hello Olivier,

Thank you very much for the quick fix. :-)

Best regards.
JBF

Stanislav Horáček Stanislav Horáček

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS

Hi,

I think the current description of "range" for MINIFS and MAXIFS should
be replaced by the descriptions of "range" for AVERAGIFS, SUMIFS etc.
(as it has the same meaning).

Moreover I would suggest to correct the description of the SWITCH function.

See my patches in Gerrit and comment them if needed:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/25256/
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/25255/

Thanks,
Stanislav