[libreoffice-l10n] Marketing material for 6.0

sophi sophi

[libreoffice-l10n] Marketing material for 6.0

Hi all,

If some of you are not on the private marketing list and want to
translate the 6.0 marketing material, let me know we will subscribe you
there so you have access to the PR and other material in preparation.
If there are journalists in your language/country you want the PR to be
sent, let me know, Italo is organizing the mailing to them.

Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]