[libreoffice-l10n] Mistake in en-US string?

F Wolff F Wolff

[libreoffice-l10n] Mistake in en-US string?

Hallo everybody

After years of reduced activity, I'm trying to get back to doing more
Afrikaans localisation. After having 100% complete UI a few years ago, I'm
now trying to work through about 50k words :-(

I'd like to hear people's opinion on one string that I believe might be a
mistake in the source text. If not, I'd appreciate it if somebody can clear
it up for me.

In cui/messages.po:
bA7nm  positionpage.ui:316
"Scale width"
In context:
 - select text
 - right click
 - select Character -> Character...

To me it seems as if the user can specify a percentage scaling to apply to
the selected text. While it would apply to the "width" too, I think the
intention was "Scale with".

Keep well
Friedel