[libreoffice-l10n] [NEW STRINGS] ast/ca_XV name and description in installer

Andras Timar Andras Timar

[libreoffice-l10n] [NEW STRINGS] ast/ca_XV name and description in installer

Hi,

Good news to Asturian and Catalan (Valencian) users. We found out why
their langpacks were missing from the build. They were added just a few
hours before rc3 tagging, so it should work.

Unfortunately langpack/helppack names/descriptions were not defined in
the installer, so in rc3 installer we'll have
"STR_NAME_MODULE_LANGPACK_AST" instead of "Asturian" etc. BTW OOo
releases language pack like that, so it's not a regression at least. :)

Also, I removed Koshin. As I wrote in my other mail, it was a
misunderstanding of 'kid' language code. It is not Koshin but key id
pseudo language that is used for testing. It should not be included in
the product for end-users.

These fixes landed this morning and I updated the pot file. Rimas, can
you please update it in Pootle? They will be in the next rc, if there is
one more, or in 3.3.1.

Thanks,
Andras

ivarela ivarela

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [NEW STRINGS] ast/ca_XV name and description in installer

Thanks Andras, We are (Asturian Team) grateful for the news, and your
hard work. We'll test it as soon as possible.

Regards.

--
Iñigo Varela - Asturian Team
[hidden email] / http://twitter.com/twitvarela

sophi sophi

On 11/01/2011 16:10, ivarela wrote:
> Thanks Andras, We are (Asturian Team) grateful for the news, and your
> hard work. We'll test it as soon as possible.

Yes, thanks Andras for your work, and I'm happy that Asturian team has
now his language available for their users :-)

Kind regards
Sophie

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [NEW STRINGS] ast/ca_XV name and description in installer

Hi all,

2011.01.11 15:01, Andras Timar rašė:

> Good news to Asturian and Catalan (Valencian) users. We found out why
> their langpacks were missing from the build. They were added just a few
> hours before rc3 tagging, so it should work.
>
> Unfortunately langpack/helppack names/descriptions were not defined in
> the installer, so in rc3 installer we'll have
> "STR_NAME_MODULE_LANGPACK_AST" instead of "Asturian" etc. BTW OOo
> releases language pack like that, so it's not a regression at least. :)
>
> Also, I removed Koshin. As I wrote in my other mail, it was a
> misunderstanding of 'kid' language code. It is not Koshin but key id
> pseudo language that is used for testing. It should not be included in
> the product for end-users.
>
> These fixes landed this morning and I updated the pot file. Rimas, can
> you please update it in Pootle? They will be in the next rc, if there is
> one more, or in 3.3.1.

I've just updated Pootle, but strangely, there aren't any missing
strings in the .po files that were previously complete (and I don't see
Asturian or Catalan (Valencian) strings in either). One of us has
obviously missed something..

Rimas

Andras Timar Andras Timar

2011/1/11 Rimas Kudelis <[hidden email]>

> I've just updated Pootle, but strangely, there aren't any missing strings
> in the .po files that were previously complete (and I don't see Asturian or
> Catalan (Valencian) strings in either). One of us has obviously missed
> something..

Do you need po files as well from git? I did'n update them. Just the pot.

Andras

2011.01.11 15:35, Andras Timar rašė:
> 2011/1/11 Rimas Kudelis<[hidden email]>
>
>> I've just updated Pootle, but strangely, there aren't any missing strings
>> in the .po files that were previously complete (and I don't see Asturian or
>> Catalan (Valencian) strings in either). One of us has obviously missed
>> something..
>>
> Do you need po files as well from git? I did'n update them. Just the pot.

Oh, I see. I just got used to getting updated files from git, so didn't
even check the template. :)

I've just updated all .po files from .pot (looks like this also dropped
some obsolete translations that were stored in the files).

EVERYONE, you again have some work to do. That is, 9 new strings, 33 words.

Regards,
Rimas

Pau Iranzo Pau Iranzo

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [NEW STRINGS] ast/ca_XV name and description in installer

Hi, I just wanted to thanks Andras for his work!

2011/1/11 Rimas Kudelis <[hidden email]>:

> 2011.01.11 15:35, Andras Timar rašė:
>>
>> 2011/1/11 Rimas Kudelis<[hidden email]>
>>
>>> I've just updated Pootle, but strangely, there aren't any missing strings
>>> in the .po files that were previously complete (and I don't see Asturian
>>> or
>>> Catalan (Valencian) strings in either). One of us has obviously missed
>>> something..
>>>
>> Do you need po files as well from git? I did'n update them. Just the pot.
>
> Oh, I see. I just got used to getting updated files from git, so didn't even
> check the template. :)
>
> I've just updated all .po files from .pot (looks like this also dropped some
> obsolete translations that were stored in the files).
>
> EVERYONE, you again have some work to do. That is, 9 new strings, 33 words.
>
> Regards,
> Rimas

Olivier Hallot Olivier Hallot

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [NEW STRINGS] ast/ca_XV name and description in installer

Done for pt-BR.

Em 11-01-2011 11:01, Andras Timar escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> Good news to Asturian and Catalan (Valencian) users. We found out why
> their langpacks were missing from the build. They were added just a few
> hours before rc3 tagging, so it should work.
>
> Unfortunately langpack/helppack names/descriptions were not defined in
> the installer, so in rc3 installer we'll have
> "STR_NAME_MODULE_LANGPACK_AST" instead of "Asturian" etc. BTW OOo
> releases language pack like that, so it's not a regression at least. :)
>
> Also, I removed Koshin. As I wrote in my other mail, it was a
> misunderstanding of 'kid' language code. It is not Koshin but key id
> pseudo language that is used for testing. It should not be included in
> the product for end-users.
>
> These fixes landed this morning and I updated the pot file. Rimas, can
> you please update it in Pootle? They will be in the next rc, if there is
> one more, or in 3.3.1.
>
> Thanks,
> Andras

Olivier Hallot
Comitê Executivo
The Document Foundation
Voicing the enterprise needs

ivarela ivarela

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [NEW STRINGS] ast/ca_XV name and description in installer

Done for "ast" ;)

Thanks again.

Xuacu Saturio Xuacu Saturio

El martes, 11-xineru-2011 a les 16:17 +0300, Sophie Gautier escribió:

> Hi,
> On 11/01/2011 16:10, ivarela wrote:
> > Thanks Andras, We are (Asturian Team) grateful for the news, and your
> > hard work. We'll test it as soon as possible.
>
> Yes, thanks Andras for your work, and I'm happy that Asturian team has
> now his language available for their users :-)
>
> Kind regards
> Sophie

+1 for a really, really big thank you all! It's a great day for the
Asturian team :)

--

Saludinos

Xuacu Saturio