[libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle: download by unregistered user

Stanislav Horáček Stanislav Horáček

[libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle: download by unregistered user

Hi,

if I am not logged in, I cannot dowload archives from Pootle - I see no
arrows and links above the "Language instructions" text. However,
permissions are set in our projects (Czech team) for user "nobody" to
"Can download archives of translation projects".
Is this expected, or is it a bug?

Thanks in advance,
Stanislav

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle: download by unregistered user

Hi *,

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 5:51 PM, Stanislav Horáček
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> if I am not logged in, I cannot dowload archives from Pootle - I see no
> arrows and links above the "Language instructions" text. However,
> permissions are set in our projects (Czech team) for user "nobody" to "Can
> download archives of translation projects".
> Is this expected, or is it a bug?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Stanislav

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle: download by unregistered user

oups, that was sent by accident - need to type a response first of course :-)

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 9:13 PM, Christian Lohmaier
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 5:51 PM, Stanislav Horáček
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> if I am not logged in, I cannot dowload archives from Pootle

No, that's not correct.

>> - I see no
>> arrows and links above the "Language instructions" text.

That's true, but does not imply the above.

>> However,
>> permissions are set in our projects (Czech team) for user "nobody" to "Can
>> download archives of translation projects".
>> Is this expected, or is it a bug?

It is expected (as it has been discussed on this list before) and it
can also be considered a bug.

Use manually entered links, e.g.

 https://translations.documentfoundation.org/export/?path=/cs/libo_ui/

adjust the path accordingly for other languages or projects or if you
only want parts, e.g:

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/export/?path=/cs/libo_ui/cui/uiconfig/

And be patient. As long as your browser shows the "I'm waiting"
indicator, no need to press refresh, the preparation of the download
won't be faster just because you want it to :-)

please take care of repackaging the correct directory structure to
avoid creating the files in the wrong place when uploading again.

ciao
Christian