[libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle: missing terminology

Stanislav Horáček Stanislav Horáček

[libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle: missing terminology

Hi all,

it seems that the new Pootle is a big step forward (I like esp. that
quality checks are emphasized, new TM is also a must-have) - thanks!
However, now I cannot see terminology items that used to be shown in the
left part and that are really useful to keep the translation consistent.
Am I missing any setting, or is this an issue of Pootle?

Thanks in advance,
Stanislav

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle: missing terminology

I have the same problem

-Gio

On 19/06/15 11:31, Stanislav Horáček wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> it seems that the new Pootle is a big step forward (I like esp. that
> quality checks are emphasized, new TM is also a must-have) - thanks!
> However, now I cannot see terminology items that used to be shown in
> the left part and that are really useful to keep the translation
> consistent. Am I missing any setting, or is this an issue of Pootle?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Stanislav

Dwayne Bailey Dwayne Bailey

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle: missing terminology

Hi,

Terminology should still be operating as normal.

Did some investigation and found the cause, won't bore you with the details
but as you can see here
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/eo/libo_ui/translate/cui/source/options.po#unit=79605663
it's now working and should be for you also.

On 19 June 2015 at 19:37, Giovanni Caligaris <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I have the same problem
>
> -Gio
>

> On 19/06/15 11:31, Stanislav Horáček wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> it seems that the new Pootle is a big step forward (I like esp. that
>> quality checks are emphasized, new TM is also a must-have) - thanks!
>> However, now I cannot see terminology items that used to be shown in the
>> left part and that are really useful to keep the translation consistent. Am
>> I missing any setting, or is this an issue of Pootle?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>> Stanislav

Dwayne

*Translate*