[libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle rights

Nagy Ákos Nagy Ákos

[libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle rights

Hi,

I'm a leader of Romanian translation project.
In old pootle I can edit permissions, but now I can't do it.
Can you assign to me the necessary permissions?

--
Ákos

Sérgio Marques Sérgio Marques

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle rights

Check list archives. This was already asked before.

> I'm a leader of Romanian translation project.
> In old pootle I can edit permissions, but now I can't do it.
> Can you assign to me the necessary permissions?
>
> --
> Ákos

Sérgio Marques

Nagy Ákos Nagy Ákos

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle rights

Hi,

I check the list, but I didn't find anything about romanian pootle rights.

--
Ákos

Sérgio Marques Sérgio Marques

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle rights

Check this wiki page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/PootleGuide

Go directly to the end. You will see how to manage permissions.

--
Sérgio Marques