[libreoffice-l10n] New projects Help and UI Master in Pootle

Valter Mura Valter Mura

[libreoffice-l10n] New projects Help and UI Master in Pootle

Hi All

New projects, as per subject, appeared in Pootle, and I see a new project 6.1, too.

Which project does Master correspond to? I suppose 6.2, which has obviously a different deadline than August 2018.

Is it correct?

TIA

Ciao
Valter
--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Perdonate la brevità.
sophie sophie

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New projects Help and UI Master in Pootle

Hi Valter,
Le 10/07/2018 à 14:59, Valter Mura a écrit :
> Hi All
>
> New projects, as per subject, appeared in Pootle, and I see a new project 6.1, too.

6.1 is due soon now, so Christian has reflected the real 6.1 and master
branches

> Which project does Master correspond to? I suppose 6.2, which has obviously a different deadline than August 2018.

Yes, master is for the next versions, 6.2 and higher.

> Is it correct?

yes :)
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3 Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New projects Help and UI Master in Pootle

> Which project does Master correspond to? I suppose 6.2, which has obviously a different deadline than August 2018.
>
> Is it correct?

Yes, it is. Indeed “master” corresponds to 6.2.

Adolfo

Valter Mura Valter Mura

Il 10/07/2018 16:35, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos ha scritto:
>> Which project does Master correspond to? I suppose 6.2, which has obviously a different deadline than August 2018.
>>
>> Is it correct?
>
> Yes, it is. Indeed “master” corresponds to 6.2.
>
> Adolfo

Hi Adolfo, All,

Thanks for the infos.

But I have a little doubt: During our work on the 6.1 version we realize
we made an error/typo, etc, if we correct it, does the correction
populate also the Master side?

I suppose it will not, so shouldn't it better to "create" the Master
after finishing the 6.1 work, and then take this as basis?

TIA, ciao

--
Valter
Open Source is better!