[libreoffice-l10n] New question in English LibreOffice website FAQ

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

[libreoffice-l10n] New question in English LibreOffice website FAQ

Hi everyone,

We've just added this question to the English FAQ:

https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/frequently-asked-questions/#paidversions

I know that some of you have translated the FAQ for the site in other
languages, so I just wanted to let you know about this change, in case
you want to add it to your site too.

Thanks!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New question in English LibreOffice website FAQ

Hi Mike,
Le 14/03/2018 à 15:06, Mike Saunders a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> We've just added this question to the English FAQ:
>
> https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/frequently-asked-questions/#paidversions
>
> I know that some of you have translated the FAQ for the site in other
> languages, so I just wanted to let you know about this change, in case
> you want to add it to your site too.

Thanks a lot!
Cheers
Sophie