[libreoffice-l10n] New site: "What can I do for LibreOffice" open for translation

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

[libreoffice-l10n] New site: "What can I do for LibreOffice" open for translation

Hello,

Some of you may have seen that on Friday, we launched this site:

https://whatcanidoforlibreoffice.org

Currently we have available translations in Albanian and Italian, with
three more to come (French, Slovene and Brazilian Portuguese). If anyone
wants to translate into further languages, the site code is on Gerrit:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice

Specifically, here's the English file to translate:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice/+/master/locales/en.ini

You can do a pull request after
(https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit) or simply send
the translated .ini file to me, and I'll make sure it gets added to the
site. Thanks :-)

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation