[libreoffice-l10n] New strings?

Mihovil Stanic Mihovil Stanic

[libreoffice-l10n] New strings?

We have 19 untranslated words, but our locale was at 100% yesterday.
New strings were added or what?

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/libo_ui/svx/translate.html#filter=incomplete

Best regards,
Mihovil

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New strings?

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Mihovil Stanić
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> We have 19 untranslated words, but our locale was at 100% yesterday.
> New strings were added or what?
>
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/libo_ui/svx/translate.html#filter=incomplete

No, these strings were added earlier. I wrote mails about these
updates to this list. In the past I updated translations against the
latest templates immediately, but I was asked not to do so, because
some teams worked offline and they wanted to manage updates
themselves. Strings will not change from now on (at least we hope so).

The commit deadline for 4.1 rc2 is tomorrow.

Best regards,
Andras

Mihovil Stanic Mihovil Stanic

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New strings?

Thanks, it's done.
We still have around 1000 cosmetical errors to correct from old
translations, but all strings are translated.

Best regards,
Mihovil