[libreoffice-l10n] Next version will be 6.1 not 7.0

sophi sophi

[libreoffice-l10n] Next version will be 6.1 not 7.0

Hi all,

Somebody not happy that we changed the release version to 6.0 has messed
all the wiki by changing the next version (6.1) to 7.0. Do not touch
your wiki pages, I'll revert everything asap (I'm at Fosdem) and I've
contacted the person who had done that. Next version will be 6.1 and
released based on usual agenda.
Cheers
Sophie
--