[libreoffice-l10n] Norwegian Bokmål update.

Olav Dahlum Olav Dahlum

[libreoffice-l10n] Norwegian Bokmål update.

 Hi.

Can I get nb.po and lo-build-nb.po from
http://login.kristshell.net/~olorin/LibreOffice/
<http://login.kristshell.net/%7Eolorin/LibreOffice/> integrated?

Regards,

Olav Dahlum (olorin_)

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Norwegian Bokmål update.

2010/10/11 Olav Dahlum <[hidden email]>

>  Hi.
>
> Can I get nb.po and lo-build-nb.po from
> http://login.kristshell.net/~olorin/LibreOffice/<http://login.kristshell.net/%7Eolorin/LibreOffice/>
> <http://login.kristshell.net/%7Eolorin/LibreOffice/> integrated?

Done.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/commit/?id=bcea1653eabed1f888cae22d70267bcb46f6c3ee

(even found out how to write the translator as the author of the commit)

Kaplan

Olav Dahlum Olav Dahlum

 On 11/10/10 21:32, Lior Kaplan wrote:

> 2010/10/11 Olav Dahlum <[hidden email]>
>
>>  Hi.
>>
>> Can I get nb.po and lo-build-nb.po from
>> http://login.kristshell.net/~olorin/LibreOffice/<http://login.kristshell.net/%7Eolorin/LibreOffice/>
>> <http://login.kristshell.net/%7Eolorin/LibreOffice/> integrated?
>>
> Done.
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/commit/?id=bcea1653eabed1f888cae22d70267bcb46f6c3ee
>
> (even found out how to write the translator as the author of the commit)
>
> Kaplan

Please rerun 'make update-sdf' to generate a 'lo-build-nb.sdf' based on
the alternations committed above.

Olav

Olav Dahlum Olav Dahlum

 On 12/10/10 03:07, Olav Dahlum wrote:

>  On 11/10/10 21:32, Lior Kaplan wrote:
>> 2010/10/11 Olav Dahlum <[hidden email]>
>>
>>>  Hi.
>>>
>>> Can I get nb.po and lo-build-nb.po from
>>> http://login.kristshell.net/~olorin/LibreOffice/<http://login.kristshell.net/%7Eolorin/LibreOffice/>
>>> <http://login.kristshell.net/%7Eolorin/LibreOffice/> integrated?
>>>
>> Done.
>>
>> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/commit/?id=bcea1653eabed1f888cae22d70267bcb46f6c3ee
>>
>> (even found out how to write the translator as the author of the commit)
>>
>> Kaplan
>>
> Please rerun 'make update-sdf' to generate a 'lo-build-nb.sdf' based on
> the alternations committed above.
>
> Olav

Also, 'lo-build-ast.sdf' (this file is also untracked) and
'lo-build-fr.sdf' seem to be missing the newer revision.

Olav Dahlum Olav Dahlum

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Norwegian Bokmål update.

 On 11/10/10 20:49, Olav Dahlum wrote:
>  Hi.
>
> Can I get nb.po and lo-build-nb.po from
> http://login.kristshell.net/~olorin/LibreOffice/
> <http://login.kristshell.net/%7Eolorin/LibreOffice/> integrated?
>
> Regards,
>
> Olav Dahlum (olorin_)

Fixed a typo, commit this: http://login.kristshell.net/~olorin/LibreOffice/

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Norwegian Bokmål update.

2010/10/12 Olav Dahlum <[hidden email]>

>  On 11/10/10 20:49, Olav Dahlum wrote:
> >  Hi.
> >
> > Can I get nb.po and lo-build-nb.po from