[libreoffice-l10n] Occitan-lengadocian 's LibreOffice.org

bruno gallart bruno gallart

[libreoffice-l10n] Occitan-lengadocian 's LibreOffice.org

Hi LibreOffice's team,

I should like translate LibreOffice.org in Occitan-lengadocian, is it
possible ?

Coralament,

Bruno

Jesús Corrius Jesús Corrius

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Occitan-lengadocian 's LibreOffice.org

> Hi LibreOffice's team,
>
> I should like translate LibreOffice.org in Occitan-lengadocian, is it
> possible ?

Yes, of course is possible.

Welcome to the team, Bruno :))

--
Jesús Corrius
http://www.corrius.org

Anton Meixome Anton Meixome

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Occitan-lengadocian 's LibreOffice.org

Hi !

I'm Antón Méixome from NLC for Galician

We will take care too of Galician (gl) l10n of LibreOffice.

One bit question in the beginning: There is somebody thinking about
the combined maintenment as LibO as OOo.org ?
Perhaps a software like Trasifex can made good job (http://www.transifex.ne
t/)

I stay to listen

--
Leader of openOffice.org GL
http://gl.openoffice.org

On 04/10/2010 23:54, Jesús Corrius wrote:

>> Hi LibreOffice's team,
>>
>> I should like translate LibreOffice.org in Occitan-lengadocian, is it
>> possible ?
>>
> Yes, of course is possible.
>
> Welcome to the team, Bruno :))

Thanks Jesús. Occitan-lengadocian's project try to follow the catalan's
project and try to do like our dear first cousins ! But it is difficult !

But one question : It would be possible to work with the openoffice's
files of translations coming from pootle and put in LibreOffice's
project or we will be obliged to translate a new time, all the
LibreOffice.org ' files ?

Bruno