[libreoffice-l10n] Polish website

sophi sophi

[libreoffice-l10n] Polish website

Hi Marek, all,

We received complains about the Polish website still offering version
4.0. Is there anybody able to join the polish community to get a
contributor there? Marek, maybe? I don't have Pawel contact.

site is: https://pl.libreoffice.org/
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Michał Michał

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Polish website

Hi Sophie!

I'm happy to help, but I don't know how to do that?

> Hi Marek, all,
>
> We received complains about the Polish website still offering version
> 4.0. Is there anybody able to join the polish community to get a
> contributor there? Marek, maybe? I don't have Pawel contact.
>
> site is: https://pl.libreoffice.org/
> Thanks in advance
> Cheers
> Sophie